Part:3

Recap: Gauri scolded everyone for arranging party.

__________________________

The next day:

Om bought pestry to distribute everyone as he was overwhelmed by everyone's gesture yesterday.

Tia: sir, ye?

Om: aap sab ke liye...aap logo ne jo kal party arrange ki thi,,really mujhe bahot acha laga...thank you for that..

Akash(employee): sir, iski koi jarurat nahi thi...ye to hamari company mein bahot pehle se chalta aa raha hai...

Ishana: han sir...

.

par Gauri mam?

Om: are tum unki fikar mat karo...unke liye bhi hai...(Rudra was passing from there)

are, Rudra...1 minute ruko (he gave him a box) ye lo...kal jo aap sab ne party rakhi thi uske liye thank you kehna chahta tha..

Rudra: wow, chocolate pestry,,I love it...

(suddenly from nowhere Gauri entered there)

Gauri: ye kya ho raha hai Mr. Oberoi?

Om: ohh,, Miss. Sharma...1 minute(he gave her, too); vaise aapne kal party rakhi nahi thi,(in her ears) bigadi thi...par phir bhi ye pestry aapke liye...vaise bhi aapko meethe ki bahot jyada jarurat hai...

Gauri(fumed in anger): how dare you?

Om(ignoring her): everyone, go back to work...see you all in lunch time.

(He left from there totally ignoring her and anger was clearly visible on her face. Which didn't go unnoticed by Rudra and he chuckled at that sight.)

After 2 days:

Om came to take his lunch with everyone. They were eating lunch from each others tiffin and chitchatting. Om was cracking some jokes while everyone were laughing on that. Gauri was in her cabin while Rudra came there.

Rudra: Guari, mere saath bahar chalo..

Guari: par kyun?

Rudra: tum chalo to sahi, tumhe sab pata chal jayega...

He literally dragged her outside her cabin and make her look at the scene in front of their eyes. Everyone seems to be happy with Om and were very comfortable with him. Her eyes became moist but before anyone could see it she returned to her cabin. 

The next week:

Sharma Mansion: 

Rudra: Bhavya, agar tumhe hamari purani Gauri vapas chahiye to tum office aa jana..

Bhavya: matlb?

Om: are vo Om hai na...

Bhavya: han...

Om: he is behaving like Gauri; uss din usne pure office mein sabko pestry di thi,,phir vo roj sabke saath lunch karta hai...vo bhi employees k saath...aur kal to usne vo Kumar hai na usko aadhe din ki chutti bhi di thi..

Bhavya(she was asking question to make realize something to Gauri): par kyun?

Rudra: aree, uski kal wedding anniversary thi, isliye...

Bhavya: ye Om bahot hi acha banda lagta hai...

Rudra: are bahot hi acha hai...(eyeing to Gauri)I think you should spend more time with him.

'Isn't it the same thing, she was doing all these years? Then what happened now? Why she turned out like this? can't she went back in the past and change it?' Gauri thought.