Part:48

As they neared the resort Gauri read the name from afar which read 'The Royal Orchid Resort' which was one of the biggest resort between mumbai-lonavala highway. Khanna stopped the car infront of the entrance and immediately someone opened the door for Gauri and extended his hand for her. She was so lost in the decoration that she didn't notice that it was Om who opened the door. But when she put her hand in his hand she realised that it was none other than Om just by feeling his single touch. She looked up to meet his honey brown orbs which were lovingly looking at her while his face has a smile which can warm anyone's heart. She came out without shifting her gaze from his eyes while Khanna drove away. She looked at him from head to toe and he was looking handsome.....ahh han hot! 

They both were looking at each other intensely. Both were nervous from inside. She could feel warmth coming from his hand. While he forgot everything he prepared after seeing her. After long time they broke the intense eye lock. No one spoke anything, they just smiled at each other while he led her to the room. She didn't expected him near the entrance. She thought he must be waiting for her at the venue but it was opposite. Somehow this gesture of him made her happy from inside. To their way to the room she gathered courage to start conversation and finally she asked him.

Gauri: kaha ja rahe hai hum?

Om(looked at her with smile): room mein.

She felt nervous after hearing the word room and started loosening the grip but he didn't left her hand. 

Gauri: room mein kyun?

Understanding her nervousness he decided to not make her uncomfortable and answer her straight. 

Om: tumhare liye ek surprise hai. 

She didn't want to drag this further so she decided to keep silent until they reached to the room. Om opened the room and let her enter first while after entering he locked the room which made her more nervous which didn't went nnoticed by him and he chuckled mentally. 

Gauri: tumne darwaja kyun bandh kiya?

She looked at the bed but it was normal then why he closed the door she thought. He started coming closer to her while she started taking steps back. Finally she was locked between the wall and him. She closed her eyes when she felt his hot breath fanning near her neck. She hold her dress tightly from both side.

Om(caressing her cheek): surprise ka matlab ye nahi hai ki we are going to have sex

He took two steps back while she looked at him with her eyes shot open. Finally when she understood what he spoke she started looking here and there not meeting his gaze.

Om(spoke after a minute): janna nahi hai ki surprise kya hai?

She just nodded her head positively while he covered her eyes with his hand and led her to the changing room where that dress was waiting for her. He stopped at one place and slowly removed his hands from her eyes. She opened the eyes to witness the dress she wanted to wear all her life. It was still like a dream for her. She went near it and touched it to confirm that it was not dream while he was standing there capturing her each and every expression. Soon her face broke into a bright smile and then she looked at Om who was also smiling looking at her expression. She immediately hugged him while he hugged her back. 

Gauri: I can't thank you enough for this.

Om(whispered): you don't have to...never...

Gauri(breaking the hug): tumhe yaad thi ye dress?

Om: tumse related koi bhi cheez main kaise bhul sakta hoon!!

She just kept looking at him and then slowly put a small kiss on his cheek. He looked at her with shocked smile while she looked down feeling shy. He smiled at her antics.