Part:42

Khanna dropped Om and Rudra at their respective house. Bhavya opened the door for him and he entered. One look at him and she understood that he was drunk. She made him enter inside and closed the door.

Bhavya: you are drunk, Rudra...

Rudra: I'm okay...I'll be fine after taking a bath...vaise Gauri kaha hai? 

Bhavya: so gayi hai vo...jyada aawaz mat karo...

Rudra: okay...I'll come after taking a bath, tum please ek glass nimbu pani bana do...aur tum aaj mere room main hi so jana...

Bhavya: thik hai...

Saying that he went to take a bath while she prepared lemon juice for him. After completing her remaining work and making the juice she entered with the glass in the room and skipped a beat looking at the scene in front of her. Rudra was finding something in the cupboard and his back was towards her. He was not wearing his t-shirt and his back was totally wet. For whole one minute she kept ogling at him. He turned around and looked at her who was standing near the door holding the glass and staring at him. He smirked after realizing that she was checking him out. He slowly came near her and wore his t-shirt in the meantime. He took the glass from her hand and closed her mouth, it was then she came in her senses. She looked at him feeling embarrassed and started going inside. But he was fast enough to catch her and pulled her towards him with one hand. Their bodies were pressed together and he closely observed her. While she looked down feeling shy. 

Rudra: so, like what you saw???

While she blushed profusely. She tried to get out of his hold and indeed she succeed. She went inside and after taking her clothes ran into washroom. Here Rudra was happy after seeing his effect on her. Now he was regretting what he missed during this one month. It's not that he was desperate to make physical relation with her but she also loves his company. And how can he forget that she loves him. He decided to make her happy by small things and gestures. And the starting was making her sleep with him in 'their' room.

She came out after changing into night clothes. She looked at him and he gestured her to sleep beside him. She followed him and slept on the space next to him. He closed main lights and just small night lamp was on.

Bhavya(she turned to him): Om kya keh raha tha??

Rudra(he also turned to her): vahi jo Gauri ne kaha...par maine usse baat ki...vo jyada der tak naraj nahi rahega Gauri se...

Bhavya: I hope unn dono k bich sab thik ho jaye...

Rudra looked at her tensed face which was visible through the light coming up from night lamp. He hold her hand and was caressing it.

Rudra: don't worry sab thik ho jayega...

Bhavya: vo kab se ro rahi thi aur main use rote hue nahi dekh sakti...and don't know why but kab se mujhe lag raha hai ki kuch hone vala hai...

Rudra: matlb?

Bhavya: I don't know... bas unn dono k bich situation aur jyada na bigad jaye...

Rudra: tum bekar main hi tension le rahi ho...sab thik ho jayega...ab tum bhi so jao...good night.

Bhavya: good night...

It was an hour after their conversation and Bhavya was still awake...she was tossing and turning sides from last one hour and Rudra was also awake because he knew that she was not sleeping. He looked at her whose back was facing him. He turned to her and slowly slipped his hand around her waist. She startled for a second but then realised that it was Rudra. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her temple.

Rudra: jyada tension mat lo aur so jao...

She wanted to get out of his hold because she don't want to became week infront of him. But his warmth was something she craved from long time and she lost herself to him. And within some minutes sleep took over them. Both slept cuddling each other. 

The next morning when Rudra woke up he found Bhavya sleeping cuddling him and for that time Saumya's thought came in his mind who also used to cuddle him the same way when he woke up. And he used to keep looking at her till she woke up not wanting to disturb her in sleep. And when she woke up she used to give him a morning kiss. He became sad for sometime but then he looked at Bhavya, she was sleeping like a kid without any tension. Because every night when he check on her, her face was not looking such content and peaceful. May be it is because he was sleeping with her he thought and then smiled at his own thought. He caressed her hairs and was going to kiss her forehead when she slowly opened her eyes. Feeling a hand around her waist she looked up and found Rudra already looking at her. She immediately sat up properly on the bed while he also sat beside her.

Bhavya: I'm sorry...

Rudra(confused): sorry? kyun?

Bhavya(looking down): vo main...I mean aise so rahi thi na...to tumhe...tumhe sone mein problem hui ho to sorry...mujhe pata hi nahi chala main kab aise...

Rudra(cutting her in between): problem? tumhe sach main lagta hai mujhe koi problem hui hogi? aur agar tum aise so bhi gayi to usmein kya badi baat hai...pati hoon main tumhara, haq hai tumhara mujh pe...

She looked at him after hearing 'pati' from his mouth and became happy. Because for the first time he was calling himself as her husband in between four walls of their house. A smile appeared on her lips and Rudra knew the reason behind it. He thanked Om for letting him know her inner turmoil.

Rudra(winked at her): I think hame roj aise hi sona chahiye...what say??

She didn't replied but was surprised with her husband's new found romantic side from last night. 

Sharma Industries:

It was four in the afternoon and Om was doing some work. He didn't met Gauri from morning but his mind was constantly thinking about her. He took his lunch in the cabin itself. Last night he thought to forgive her but she neither asked for forgiveness nor came to him and that he didn't like. So he kept himself busy with his work. He was waiting for her to message him.

On the other side Gauri was busy in a meeting in the morning. But when she came after lunch to office she found him working on computer. She directly went to her cabin without talking to him. She decided to show him that she trust him rather just keep telling him and begging him for forgiveness. She was thinking about something which will make him believe that she trust him, and finally she came up with solution. It was indeed a good plan from her point of view but it was the most risky one. And it was the risk of LIFE. But to make him believe that she trusts him she can give her life also. She also knew the consequences and she'll be consider mad if she does that but still she can do anything for Om and so she decided to go with the plan. And after sometime finally she messaged him.

His phone beeped with a message and it was from Gauri. He looked at the phone and looking at her name he opened the message. But after reading it he felt like someone snatched his life from him. He immediately ran from the office while his eyes were moist already. The message was:

"Om, I trust you, I trust you with my life and I can prove that also. Main terrace par hoon. Tumhari cabin se terrace ka distance 5 minutes ka hai...par maim tumhare ye message read karne ki 3 minute mein yaha se jump karungi. Aur mujhe pura yakeen hai ki tum mujhe bacha loge. Only yours - Gauri."

_________________________________

Hii guys,,, such a short chapter it was!! But my eyes are paining and I am not allowed to use computer more than an hour so here I'm with a small update. 

I know what Gauri is going to do is not at all right but it's just a story and I advice you not to do something like this in real life. Our life is the most important and to lose it for someone is 101% a bad idea. And you all are also mature enough for not doing something like this!

Okay, bye... will wait for your votes and comments. 

Target: 90 votes, 30 comments. (I'll try to update soon but if can't then forgive me in advance)

Thank you!!!!