Part:37

The car journey was silent because Gauri was not speaking anything like everyday. Om was also silent because he was just teasing her and she took him seriously. He looked at her once or twice but she kept looking out of the window. Om thought to lighten her mood just because he would not be able to sleep if she was angry with him. He changed the root and took the car to the beach. She didn't realised it because she was lost in her thoughts.

Om(removing his seat belt): Gauri...Gauri...(still she didn't replied so he shrugged her) Gauri...

Gauri: ha...han?

Om: dhayan kaha hai tumhara? chalo...

She looked out of the window and realised that it was beach and not her house.

Gauri: Om kya hai ye sab? maine kaha tha na tumse ki mujhe ghar jana hai...

Om(taking her hand in his): tum chalo to sahi...

Gauri(taking her hand back): I'm not feeling like going anywhere, please ghar chalo na....

Om: yaha dekho....(when she didn't looked at him, he cupped her face and made her look at him.) kya hua hai Guari? acha thik hai, agar tum maine jo kaha uske liye naraj ho to I'm really very sorry...aage se aisa nahi bolunga, ab khush?

Gauri: nahi aisi baat nahi hai...

Om: to phir kya hua hai?

Gauri: I don't know...

Om: vo contract nahi mila isliye pareshan ho (she nodded in negative) then?

Gauri(looking in his eyes): I'm not feeling good...I don't know why...

And the next second she started crying like a baby.

Om: Guari...par ro kyun rahi ho?

He immediately hugged her and she hugged him back tightly. He kissed her hairs and was consoling her while she was still crying.

Om: abhi thodi der pehle tum uss Ahuja par gussa thi, phir usko thappad bhi mara...aur phir mere saath zagda kiya aur ab ro rahi ho...tum aur tumhare mood swings...unbelievable (he chuckled while she she hit him on his chest.)

After a minute he pulled back from hug and kissed her on forehead after wiping her tears. She also calmed herself.

Om: ab beach tak aa hi gaye hai to chalo thodi der bahar ghumte hai...phir tumhe drop kar doonga...what say?

Gauri: bhukh lagi hai,,(she said with puppy eyes)

Om(chuckled): chinese???

Gauri(nodded immediately): han...

Om: let's go...

They went outside and ate Chinese. After that they were just walking on beach holding each others hand.