Promo:4

She kneeled in front of him with a ring in her hand. He just kept looking at her but didn't utter a word.

Gauri: vaise to ye tumhe karna chahiye tha par I can't wait anymore so I'm doing it...first of all I want to thank you for coming in my life...tum har situation mein mere saath the aur tumne kabhi mujhe akela feel nahi hone diya...you were there with me in my worst time also...the rest you know very well...let me come to the point...Om,,I love you, i really really love you...do you love me??

She waited for him to reply her eagerly.

Om(with heavy voice): dekho Gauri, I know kuch time k liye hum dono kareeb aa gaye the aur vo feeling sayad tumhe pyaar lagne lagi par...par aisa kuch nahi hai...main tumse pyaar nahi karta, aur na kabhi karta tha...in fact I'm in love with Ishana. Bas hamare bich kuch misunderstanding and differences the jo ab dur ho chuke hai...sayad tum mujse payaar karti ho but main nahi...ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.

Saying that he left the place. He didn't even turned to look at her one last time while she was trying to grasp what he told sometimes before. She sat with a thud on the floor.

____________________________________

Okay...so I'll give you address of my home in person,,you all can come there with tomatoes, eggs, slippers or whatever you want...but a request to you all - Please don't stop reading this ff!! From last so many days I'm giving only happy chapters but now I have to give some pain also. The next track is something for which I'll need your support. Because aftermoulding story this much I don't want to end it here with just proposal scene.

Still share your views with me....what do you want. (1) To end the story after some chapters with happy note. Or (2) you all want to go to the next step with me. (warning: which might not be pleasing). I'll go with maximum votes.

Thank you!!!