Part:41

After wiping her tears Gauri went to Om's cabin. She looked at him through the glass door who was sitting on chair holding his head. She entered without knocking the door.

Om(without looking up): Gauri...please mujhe akela chod do...

After listening his cold voice her tears dared to come out of her eyes but she didn't let them fall.

Gauri(with heavy voice): Om...ek baar meri baat sun lo...I trust you but..

Om(looked at her): mujhe nahi baat karni uss bare main... han agar koi work related baat hai to batao... personal problems office main discuss nahi karne...

Gauri(she went to him): Om I'm sorry...(holding her ears) aisi galti dobara nahi hogi... please mujhe maaf kar do....

Om(standing up): I just don't want to talk to you right now...(taking his bag) vaise bhi meri meeting hai ek...

He went out of the cabin leaving her alone while the tears she was holding back from long time started flowing from her eyes. She hold the table and started crying. He was not talking with her and that thought was making her cry even more.

On the other hand as soon as Om came out of the office and sat in the car he burst out in tears. Same like her he was also holding her tears from long time. He couldn't see her crying and it was his biggest weakness. He was crying while remembering how she was crying, pleading him to forgive her, was justifying herself, everything.

Om(still crying): nahi dekh sakta main tumhe rote hue Gauri nahi dekh sakta....kyun....kyun karti ho tum ye sab?? tumhe ache se pata tha ki main pyaar karta hoon tumse, lekin...lekin tumhe phir bhi mujh pe bharosa nahi hai... aur main apne gusse ko control nahi kar paya...I'm sorry Gauri,,I'm sorry...

After sometime Rudra entered in Om's cabin and heard someone sobbing. But Om was not there. He looked around but no one was there. He went in the direction from where he heard the sound and found Gauri there who was sitting on the floor behind table. She was crying while hugging her knees,,her eyes were swollen by continuous crying and her make up was already spread over her face. He immediately sat infront of her.

Rudra(worriedly): Gauri....kya hua?? ro kyun rahi ho??

She looked at him and the next second throw herself in his arms while he hugged her.

Gauri: I messed up everything Rudra....sab meri galti thi...

Rudra: shhhh... Gauri stop crying...(making her look at him) kya hua? Om ne kuch kaha...batao mujhe...

Gauri: usne kuch nahi kiya...sab meri vajah se hua hai...(she again started sobbing)

Rudra: acha shant ho jao, ek kaam karo tum ghar chalo...hum aaram se baat karte hai...

He took her to his home and meanwhile called Bhavya also. After sometime Bhavya came and immediately ran to Gauri. While Gauri hugged her.

Bhavya(cupping her face): kya hua Gauri bata ab? (wiping her tears) aur sabse pehle to rona bandh kar...sab thik ho jayega tu tension mat le...

She started narrating everything all the time sobbing and crying while Rudra and Bhavya consoled her.

Gauri(finally she stopped crying): maine galat kiya na Bhavya?

Bhavya: situation hi aisi thi ki tumhe galat fehmi ho gayi...par tumhe ek baar Om se baat karni chahiye thi...bina soache samje aise react nahi karna chahiye tha.

Gauri: to ab? vo to mujse baat bhi nahi karna chahta...

Rudra: don't worry main Om se baat karunga... aur vaise bhi vo tujse jayada der tak naraj nahi reh sakta...