09 | alcoholic chaos

the room was spinning.

actually, jisung couldn't figure out whether it was the room that was spinning or his head. he couldn't think straight, or walk straight apparently, as he approached the boys from his class in the living room.

they were doing shots. and zhong chenle was right where he wanted to be - on lai guanlin's lap.

the alcohol was getting to him, jisung knew it in the back of his clouded mind. but seeing chenle cuddling up against guanlin ignited a flame deep within him.

"chenle," jisung spoke up, glaring round at the boys who looked his way.

"what?" chenle cocked his head and pouted at him, lips almost forming a sneer.

"get up, let's talk," jisung demanded. he reached for chenle's arm to pull him to his feet but the chinese boy resisted and snatched his hand away.

"leave me alone, jisungie," chenle snapped. "you're always trying to ruin my fun!"

"this isn't fucking fun," jisung retorted, "come here. now."

"dude, calm down-" guanlin began.

"fuck off," jisung growled at him, and hauled chenle off guanlin's lap and pulled him aside.

chenle squirmed and hit jisung weakly until they were out in the hallway. "what is your problem?" chenle accused, "are you trying to ruin my life?"

"you're making a big fucking mistake, okay?" jisung was breathing heavily, advancing on the shorter until chenle's back was against the wall.

"i hate you, pwark!" chenle whined, breath hot on jisung's face.

they were close now, close enough to touch, eyes locked in a heavy, silent battle. and that was when chenle grabbed jisung's face with both hands and crashed their lips together.

jisung was startled, blinking rapidly, but some part of him had longed for this to happen. his hands moved down to chenle's waist, pulling their bodies together and deepening the kiss. it was messy, they were drunk, but somehow it was like all the puzzle pieces seemed to fit into place.

"lele," jisung murmured, breaking away to breathe.

"ji," chenle whispered, eyes full of desire.

jisung couldn't help himself. he leaned in and kissed him again, and they stumbled clumsily down the hall towards an open door to an empty room. jisung tumbled backwards onto a bed and chenle climbed onto his lap, interlocking their hands together, kissing him hard.

"oh my god, this party..." giggled daehwi from outside - a voice that chenle and jisung didn't register.

the door swung open and the light of a phone torch illuminated the guest bedroom. it lasted a few seconds, before there was another shout from the hallway.

"i'm gonna be sick," someone retched loudly.

"jaemin, don't you fucking dare throw up on that rug!"

daehwi nearly tripped on his way out of the room, and everything became dark again. he even managed to tug the door shut behind him.

chenle suddenly broke the kiss and rolled onto the mattress, curled up against jisung and his hands clenching fistfuls of the taller's shirt. "tired," he mumbled, eyes drooping.

jisung was too drunk to process what had just happened properly. he wrapped his arms around chenle and rested his cheek against his soft hair. the alcohol caught up with him at last, and they both fell peacefully asleep.