PT.3 IS OUT NOW

hello, my lovely readers :)

it's been a while but i've finally decided to write the third part to this series, and i'm so excited to share it with you!!

it's called LONG SLOW DISTANCE and it focuses on the squad as they take on life at university, being separated for the first time, making new friends, and figuring out the complexities of their relationships.

the story picks up a few months after RENDEZVOUS left off, although i did mess up the timeline a bit since i wrote this book from a uk school perspective, with the term ending in the summer.

the next book starts in the spring around march time, as this is when the new semester starts for freshmen in many korean universities (not that i've done a whole lot of reading on it lol)

if you're interested and love these characters as much as i do, head over to my profile and find LONG SLOW DISTANCE on there! the first chapter is up, and though i'm heading into exam season once again, i'll try and aim for semi-regular updates (hopefully on mondays) for you guys :)

once again, thank you for all your support, and i hope you enjoy the new book, following donghyuck, jaemin, renjun and jeno on their journey once more.

love,
VERYCHEOL ♡