1

Sydney and Jackson's House

The alarm clock rang at six thirty on this Thursday morning. Looking out the window it was still dark which made a groan leave Jackson's lips.

"Babe it's time to get up for work" Jackson said. "I will wake up to a kiss" Sydney said. Jackson rolled his eyes playfully as he leaned down to kiss Sydney. "Now I'm awake" Sydney said. "I awoke the sleeping princess with a kiss" Jackson said.

Sydney punched Jackson's arm before getting up. "That's how you repay me you could've died if I didn't kiss you" Jackson said. "Thank you my Prince" Sydney said. Pecking her husbands lips before she turned around to walk into the closet.

Jackson sat on the bed with a smirk on his face. Looking down at his feet before getting up to go brush his teeth. "Remember we have the wedding rehearsal tonight for Hunter and Jayden" Sydney said. "What time Is that again" Jackson asked. "Six and we're meeting at Darlas house even though I think that's a bad idea" Sydney said.

"Why don't you like Darla again" Jackson asked. "Because she's so crazy and whenever there's a crisis we're always the ones to call I'm sick of it" Sydney said. "Cmon the kids love her and after it's all done for you don't have to see her again" Jackson said. "Lord help me wait Not just me help us all" Sydney Said.

Once seven rolled around footsteps were heard from the upstairs which meant the kids were up. "You get breakfast today" Sydney said. "I'm on it" Jackson said. Spraying his cologne before looking at himself in the mirror one final time.

Sydney on the other hand was still getting ready for work. Sydney works at a law firm yes you heard me right. Sydney spent the summer and a couple months of the fall season to be a lawyer. She followed her dream and became a lawyer. While Jackson is still working at the hospital as a Physical Therapist which he loves to do.

Back in the Kitchen Jackson was making pancakes for the three kids. First one down every morning was Carson because he is a fast dresser and gets up quicker. Second one down is Braxton why because shes not a morning person just like her momma. Lastly but not least is Blake who's also not a morning person like his momma.

"Eat your food I must go help your brother" Jackson said. As he washed his hands and went to get Blake up.

"Wake up Big guy" Jackson said. Rubbing his sons back as Blake opened his eyes. Blake got up walked to the bathroom to do his thing and brush his teeth. Once all that was done and Blake was dressed and ready to go to Matt and Sandy's.

Now that Blake is almost ready for Kindergarten he's going to get a new therapist with him in school. "Ready to see Matt and Sandy" Jackson asked. Blake rocked back and forth while nodding his head. "Alright lets go buddy breakfast is downstairs" Jackson said.

Blake and Jackson walked back downstairs to the kitchen. "Go take a Seat by Carson" Jackson said. Jackson went to go make a plate for Blake as Sydney walked out into the kitchen. "Bus will be here soon Brax" Sydney said. Braxton nodded as she looked at the time and took her dishes to the sink.

Sydney left around seven forty five taking. Jackson waited till eight as Darla arrived as Jackson was getting ready to leave. "Good Morning Darla" Jackson said. "Gramma gramma" Carson said. Rushing up to Darla.

"Hello sugar plum" Darla said. Darla took a seat on the couch as Blake walked into the room. "My grand babies are growing up" Darla said. Blake cuddled up to Darla. "I got to run but can you take Blake to Sandy and Matt's along with Carson for a tag along" Jackson said. "I'll be happy to besides i love spoiling my grand babies" Darla said.

That afternoon Darla and the little ones went to the farmers market. While they were there Trent was working in the stables. "Let's go see the horsies" Darla said. The twins ran up to Trent which caused anxiety to Darla.

"Careful you two" Darla said. The twins slowed down as they approached Trent. "Hey dudes stand back a bit" Trent said. The twins stood behind a barricade as they looked at there uncle with the horses.

"How's Kendall" Darla asked. "Good he's starting to walk which he stumbles a lot but he'll get it" Trent said. "And Liza" Darla asked. "She's working at the diner down the road from here and it gives her good pay" Trent said. "That's good to hear that's she back on her feet again who's watching Kendall while you two are at work" Darla asked.

"She's with a sitter" Trent said. "No no no grand baby of mine will be watched by a stranger" Darla said. "Talk to Liza about it see what she says" Trent said. "I will and remember the rehearsal dinner is tonight" Darla said. "We'll be there" Trent said. "Ok just making sure darlin" Darla said.

————
Enjoy comment and vote