21

Hunter's POV

Knocking on the door to my grandma's house. What was I going to say I should've thought this out. Sighing with defeat I watched the door open to reveal my grandmother. The normal one at that, Loretta Anderson. A lady about in her early sixties answered the door. Her eyes went wide as she hugged me tight. "Hunter baby it's so good to see you" Loretta said. "Hi grandma" I said. "Come in come it's freezing out here" Loretta said. Hunter walked in behind Loretta as she closed the old door. "Henry come out here and say hello to your grandson" Loretta said. Henry walked out not a moment later. "You look just like him" Henry said. "I am his son after all" I said. "Indeed you are. now take a seat would you like something to eat or drink" Loretta asked. "A glass of water would be nice I had a early morning in the sun" I said. "Are you still a farm hands" Henry asked. "I try to be. I start school in a couple days" I said. "What grade are you in now" Henry asked. "I'm a college student now" I said. Henry spit out his Diet Coke all over the room. "How long have you been a college student" Loretta asked. "Just this year" I said. Loretta had a smile on her face as I spoke about my future and what I wanted to do with my life.

"That's good to hear, doing something with your life" Henry said. I nodded as I took a sip of my ice water. "Are you dating anyone" Loretta asked. More than dating I thought to myself as I nodded a smile appeared on my face. Oh how'd they love Jayden just like I do. "I'm married now" I said. "What! to who is she a good girl" Loretta asked. "Yes, she's amazing her name is Jayden" I said. "She sounds perfect for you, bring her around sometime we'd love to meet her" Loretta said. "She'd love to meet you guys" I said. Scrolling through my phone I pulled up a picture of my Dancing queen.

"Is that her" Loretta asked. I nodded with a smile. "She's a sight for sore eyes" Henry said. She definitely is I'm so happy that she's mine. I'm happy she's in my life she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

-------

It was a quarter till nine when I finally got home from my grandparents house. I entered the house sluggish the drive was hell. Being away from Jayden and the baby made me feel depressed a little. "Uncle Hunter's home" Kendall shouted. Jayden walked into the room came straight for me and gave me the biggest hug. "Have you been watching Kenny all day"I asked. Jayden nodded she kissed my lips. "Aunt Jayden's so fun" Kendall said. "Liza and Trent went out for the day and left me with Kendall" Jayden said. "You could've called me I would've came straight home" I said. "I was fine watching him, plus I knew you were visiting your grandparents" Jayden said. I kissed her lips not a passionate one but a simple one. Her lips felt like velvet soft yet smooth.

Jayden and I returned to our room. Jayden looked at me like a lovesick puppy. I looked at her the same way, She is so beautiful. "Your going to be the best dad you know that" Jayden said. I nodded my right hand was on her very pregnant belly. "Our little girl is going to have the best mom" I said. The baby kicked just then Jayden and I laughed. "She likes your voice" Jayden said. "She's definitely a daddy's girl" I said. The baby kicked again, a little pressure was felt on my hand from the kick. "Mommy and I can't wait to meet you" I said. She kicked again and again. "That's a sign she can't wait to meet us" Jayden said. Jayden turned around to look in the mirror. "I go on maternity leave next week" Jayden said. "Do you have a stand in" I asked. "Daniella Bleu is taking my place she works at the studio, she knows the girls" Jayden said.

"I've been thinking about more baby names" I said. "What do you have in mind" Jayden asked. "Ellie" I said. Jayden thought about the name for a moment. "Ellie Morgan" Jayden asked. "That sounds perfect I can think of it now Ellie Morgan Levi" I said. "Now now it's still early we can keep the name in the running" Jayden said. "Your at your 27th week" I said. "Can you believe it our little girl is going to be here so fast" Jayden said. "I have something to show you" I said. "What is it" Jayden asked.

Jayden and I drove to a high end neighborhood.clear in Jackson which is six hours away. As I drove Jayden slept since it was a long ride. By the time we reached the property a very familiar car was parked out front. "Jayden wake up" I said. Parking the car. Jayden woke up yawning in the process. "Where'd you drive us to" Jayden asked. Smiling over at Jayden turning off the car. Helping Jayden out of the car her and I walked up the driveway. "Who lives here" Jayden asked. I opened the door flicked on the light then the whole house lit up. "This is our new home" I said. Jaydens face dropped as she looked around. "I can't leave the studio" Jayden said. "Just think of this as a vacation home" I said. Jayden sighed "When will we have our own home to raise our child, Were almost twenty and were still living in your moms house" Jayden said. We didn't need to fight at this moment. "I know, I don't want to live in my parents house as much as you do but it's where we are at for the time being" I said. "How long will it be this time, We've been living in that house since we graduated high school which was three years ago, Hunter it's time to move on" Jayden said. After that night we had our first fight as a married couple. Which is what I expected to happen sooner than later.