4

The next morning

Waking up to kisses being placed on my neck. I loved the feeling of Hunters velvety lips on my smooth skin. Opening my eyes to see Hunter smiling at me with a hint of love in his eyes.

"Good morning my love" Hunter Said. "Good Morning" I Said. "How'd you sleep" Hunter asked. "Like a Baby" I Said. "You wanna Know something" Hunter asked. "Hmm what do I wanna know" I asked. "Your my baby and my dancing queen" Hunter said. "You love to call me that" I said.

Hunter kissed my lips as he looked into my eyes. "You love it when I call you that I just know it" Hunter said. "Your so right" I Said. Smiling at the fact i married a man who knows how to make a girl happy.

"What are the plans for today" I asked. "Well we are going to have a relaxing day at the beach" Hunter said. "Mmmm that sounds nice just you me and the beach a private beach thanks to my father" I said. "Cmon babe lighten up, just picture you and I alone on a beach with no one around" Hunter said.

Walking out to the beach a hour later. The heat from the sun made my skin melt. But the ocean breeze felt nice in between. Hunter was already out in the water with a body board. Beach chairs were set up as I took a seat waiting for Hunter to return from the water.

I put on my shades and tanned until Hunter came back and hugged me with his wet arms. "Hey beautiful" Hunter said. "How's the water" I asked. Kissing his lips as he took a seat in a beach chair. "A little cold but it'll do" Hunter said. "Can we talk about something" I asked.

"Yeah shoot I'm all ears" Hunter said. "You know how we talked about moving away from Wyoming" I said. "Yeah, I think it's a great idea and besides I already got accepted into Fresno state" Hunter said. "That's great baby but how are we going to tell your family I mean my family is on board and my father bought us a house in Calabasas" I said.

"Let's Not Tell them It's fun to have secrets kept from the family" Hunter said. Hunter sat with me in our chairs. We spent the afternoon on the beach just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

My heart has been with going to California but my mind says other wise. My family is in Wyoming but my dad wants me to live in California. All of hunters family is in Wyoming not to mention all the kids I've left. Maybe we should go back to Wyoming. I look over at Hunter who is looking back at me.

"What's troubling you" Hunter says. I shake my head as I look out at the water. "Maybe California isn't for us" I said. "What are you saying" Hunter asked. "Maybe we should go back to Wyoming, I know I pressured you into applying at Fresno state and I put my dancing career on the line so if we both fuck up then at least we have each other" I said.

Hunter looked back at me and kissed my lips. "I'm down to go where ever the wind blows us, besides Fresno wasn't for me" Hunter said. "I'm glad we see eye to eye, how are we going to tell the family" I asked. "We tell the normal ones like Sydney and Jackson the one who we don't tell is Darla" Hunter said.
————————
2 weeks later

That night Hunter and I flew back after two weeks of a amazing honeymoon. It's time to face reality and reality isn't ready for what's in store. We may have a little secret that we have been hiding.

In the distance I can hear a baby's cry. You can say I have baby fever, who knows.

"Are you sure this is what you want" Hunter asked. Looking at him I thought to myself I have the love of my life and my hearts in the right place. "I'm sure my love" I said.

Hunter looked down at my stomach as he placed his hand upon it. Then he smiled down at me. Surprise!

Till next time I'm Jayden, that's Hunter and this is our little baby shark.

Name suggestions for the baby shark.