14

Around noon Hunter and Jayden went to the OBGYN "are you excited to see your son or daughter" Jayden asked. "Of course I am I'm just nervous is all nothing serious" Hunter said. Jayden kissed hunter's lips "No need to be nervous about seeing your baby" Jayden said. Hunter got out of the car and ran around to Jayden's side. Opening up the door he held out his right hand "After you my lady" Hunter said. Jayden laughed as she took his hand as they walked into the office. entering pregnant women everywhere sat some looked like they were ready to pop more than others. "Hi Jayden Levi here to see Dr.Knox" Jayden said. "Have a seat the doctor will be with you shortly" the nurse said. Hunter and Jayden took a seat over on there designated side.

Sitting by a mother who looked to be pregnant again leaned to the side. "Hi I'm Layla, are you a first time mom" Layla asked. "Yeah I'm seven weeks along" Jayden said. "The wait is worth it" Layla said. "This is my husband Hunter" Jayden said. "It's nice to meet you ma'am" Hunter said. "You as well I didn't catch your name" Layla asked. "Jayden" Jayden said. "how long have you two been married" Layla asked. "Almost a year" Jayden said. Hunter looked confused as the nurse called them in the perfect time. "Nice meeting you" Jayden said.

"Why'd you saw a year" Hunter asked. "Because I wanted her to think that we didn't have a no condom moment during our sexual times" Jayden said. "Please stand on the scale" Kristen said. Slipping off her shoes Jayden stood on the scale. the numbers rose up and up when they reached almost two hundred. the most she weighed was one forty. "No need to stress it's normal for pregnant women to gain a lot of weight" Kristen said. they then followed Kirsten to a exam room when she left the two alone. "Dr. Knox will be right in" Kirsten said. Closing the door behind her as Jayden sat on the exam table. "Wasn't Darla supposed to be here" Jayden asked. "Yeah but Charlie had a medical problem" Hunter said. "Why aren't we there" Jayden said. "Your the mom of our child it's more important" Hunter said. "But their family" Jayden said. "It'll be fine" Hunter said. Jayden nodded as Hunter kissed her head a small smile appeared on her face. "Knock knock" Dr. Knox said. Opening the door she shook Jayden's hand and Hunters. "You must be the lucky dad to this baby" Dr. Knox said. "That's me" Hunter said.

Dr. Knox sat on a rollie chair, "How've you been" Dr. Knox asked. "Good the morning sickness still comes, my cravings are off the chain" Jayden said. Dr.Knox chuckled as she nodded. "That's completely normal morning sickness lasts about 16 to 20 weeks" Dr.Knox said. "I'm going to be puking every day still" Jayden said. "I'm afraid so, now tell me what cravings have you developed" Dr. Knox asked. "Peanut butter and pickles without the bread, Spicy Cheetos with cream cheese icing and lots of strawberries" Jayden said. "Looks like he or she loves strawberries" Dr. Knox said. "Apparently" Jayden said. "Well it was great to here about the cravings and morning sickness if you have any problems feel free to call" Dr. Knox said. "How long till my 18 weeks appointment" Jayden asked. "12 weeks" Dr. Knox said. Hunter and Jayden checked out with the front desk Jayden scheduled her 12 week appointment then they left.

Driving outside the city of Cheyenne the two arrived back home. Both Jayden and Hunter were tired as they entered the house. "Come cuddle with me" Jayden said. Hunter wrapped his arms around her waist. "Ok" Hunter said. They walked up the stairs to hunter's room Jayden laid on the bed as Hunter joined her. "Is my dancing queen tired" Hunter cooed. Jayden nodded and yawned as her eyes closed. Hunter leaned close to Jayden as he kissed her temple sending them into a well deserved sleep.

---------------------------

The time when they woke up was almost five. Jayden was the first to wake she got up from the bed and went downstairs. "Hey Jayden how are you" Liza asked. "Good what about you Miss Liza" Jayden said. "Stressed I just got off the day shift" Liza said. "I forgot you went back to working" Jayden said. "I missed my Kenny dearly but it had to be done" Liza said. "Jay Jay" Kendall said. "Hey Kenny" Jayden said. "Where's Hunter" Kendall asked. "He's sleeping right now buddy" Jayden said. "I want to play cars with him" Kendall pouted. "I'm sure when he wakes up he'll be willing to play cars" Jayden said. Kendall jumped as he went to play with his hot wheels. "Daddy loved cars he even raced them" Liza said. "Mr. Charlie" Jayden said. Liza nodded as she sat on the sofa. "He loved to race but one day he decided he didn't want to do it anymore" Liza said. Looking at Kendall as he played with the cars. "He has racing in his blood I can tell" Liza said.

Liza saw her father in Kendall, he loved to be active and have a adrenaline rush. "Trent Kendall and I went to the aviator and Kendall wants to be a Pilot" Liza said. Jayden laughed as she looked down at her belly. "