2

Later that day

Darlas house

"Charlie look presentable we have people coming in a couple minutes" Darla said. Charlie got up from his chair and walked into there room to change into something more presentable. "Honey" Charlie shouted. "Yes Charlie" Darla said. As she walked into the room. "Does this Look better" Charlie asked.

Charlie did a spin to give Darla a full view of his outfit. "Much better" Darla said. Pecking her husbands lips. "Now we must get ready for the grand babies" Darla said. "You do love them babies" Charlie said. "It's what I love the most about being a grandma" Darla said.

As Darla was cleaning up a bit a car pulled up to the house. She looked out the window and saw it was Liza Trent and Kendall. "Charlie there here there really here" Darla said. Before rushing out the door meeting the three half way. "Hello Kendall" Darla said. Darla cooed at the baby in Liza's arms. "He's so precious another beautiful grand baby to spoil" Darla said. "This is your Grandma Darla, Kendall" Liza said.

"I'm going to spoil the heck out of you" Darla said. "Do you want to hold him" Liza asked. "I would love to" Darla said. Liza passed Baby Kendall over to Darla ever so carefully. Kendall let out a little whine as he was passed over but once he was in her arms he was calm once again.

As everyone arrived to Darlas house well not exactly everyone there were still two people missing Jayden and Hunter .

Hunter and Jayden POV

"You look so beautiful tonight my love" Hunter said. Nuzzling his face into her neck, pressing kisses on her neck. "Why thank you Hunter" Jayden said. A blush grew on her face as she looked in the mirror.

There eyes met as Hunter swayed them side to side. "This Time Tomorrow we will be married" Hunter said. "I'm so excited your so perfect everything is perfect my family is coming in it's going to be great" Jayden said. "I'm happy that my Dancing Queen is happy" Hunter said. Kissing Jayden's cheek as a blush crept on her face.

"Let's go and be fashionably late" Jayden   said. "We're already late as it is" Hunter said. "I love to be fashionably late it's better than being late" Jayden said.

As Jayden and Hunter arrived to Darlas the nerves over took Jayden. "Hey hey hey what's the matter J" Hunter asked. "I'm nervous I'm such a idiot" Jayden said. Hunter lifted Jayden's head from the wheel. Both hands on her neck there eyes never broke contact. "I'm going to be right by your side the whole time take my hand" Hunter said.

Jayden nodded as Hunter kissed her head. "Let's get out there we don't want the people waiting" Hunter said.

Both Jayden and Hunter got out of the car. Music was being played in the back. Hunter being the gentleman that he is opening the door for Jayden. "This looks so amazing" Jayden said. Lights were hung up around the pool house as a catwalk was spilt between the pool Delicious food everywhere. A big banner that reads 'HUNTER AND JAYDEN LEVI' was hung up all all around.

"This is so beautiful don't you love it Jayden" Hunter asked. "I love it it's everything we ever talked about it's beyond perfect" Jayden said. "I'm glad you like it" Hunter said.

"There's my daughter in Law" Liza said. "It's so good to see you again Liza how's Kendall" Jayden said. As the two hugged. "He's good he's napping in the house" Liza said. "I would love to see the little guy at the wedding" Jayden said. "He will definitely be there" Liza said.

Along after Liza came Darla with Charlie trailing behind her. "If it isn't Jayden and Hunter" Charlie said. "May I say you look so beautiful tonight Jayden" Darla said. "Thank you so much Miss Darla" Jayden said. "She's so sweet you picked the right one Hunter" Darla said. "Thank you both for letting us have the rehearsal dinner here" Jayden said. "We're practically family darlin" Darla said.

Enjoy comment and vote

The wedding is next