3

Jaydens pov

"I don't think I can do this" I said. As the nerves kicked in making me feel so scared. "When I was in your spot I was a wreck just like you hun, once Hunter sees you in that dress you will forget about all those people looking at you" Sydney said. "Really" I said. "Yes now let's go get you married" Sydney said.

Sydney left the room leaving me alone for a minute. But being alone didn't last very long when my dad walked in.

Hearing a knock on the door I took a glance Not believing my eyes I took a second glance. I knew it was him as I rushed up to him.

"Dad your here when how" I said. "I landed last night stayed at moms house" Ari said. "I missed you so much" I said. Ari and I hugged quickly. "You look so beautiful in that dress, Hunter is lucky to have you" Ari said. "I know and I'm happy that you get to walk me down the isle" I said. "I wouldn't miss it to see my little girl getting married" Ari said.

Ari and I walked out to the church and into the chapel. "I love you dad" I said. "I love you too Jayden" Ari said. My hand wrapped around his arm as we walked down the isle.

Hunter

My heart beat a mile a minute as I waited at the alter for Jayden. I don't know how I will be when I see the love of my life walk down the isle.

"Nervous" Jackson asked. "Yeah a little" I said. "Don't be, its ok to be nervous I mean I was when I saw Sydney on my wedding day just remember this day is about you and Jayden make this the best day of your and her lives" Jackson said. "I will and that was kind of cheesy" I said. "Sydney and I watch a lot of romcoms that's why I have to say that I cried during the notebook" Jackson said.

Suddenly 'Here Comes the Bride' started playing. As the flower girls and the bridesmaids walked down the isle. They looked beautiful in the dresses they wore. But once I saw Jayden she looked beautiful more than that she was gorgeous.

Once she was at the alter as I looked into her eyes my nerves were gone. "You look so beautiful" I whispered. Causing a smile to appear on her face. "I could say the same handsome" Jayden said.

*SKIPPING TO THE VOWS*

"It is now time for the readings of the vows" Pastor John said. Being the gentleman I am I let Jayden go first.

"My Dear Hunter

My best friend. I know that god United us with the purpose that we belong together.

I promise to never take one second with you for granted. I will grow old with you. Believe in you, and be faithful to you, Heart, body, mind and soul.

I promise to laugh with you during good times and lift you up during hard times. From this day forward you will never face joys and trials of life alone.

I promise to always listen to the words you speak. And listen even harder for the ones that you don't. I promise to take care of our love, as it is once in a lifetime.

May we never forget the first time our eyes met, the first time we said I love you, and how we feel at this moment.

I will love you all days of my life as I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

After Jayden said her vows i had teary eyes. Her words sounded like silk as they flowed out her mouth.

"Jayden, today I choose you as my wife, I give you myself, with no doubt or hesitation. I promise to always care and support you, I promise to be honest and faithful as God watches over us. And with God's help I will be the man you need and want.

You have accepted me into your heart as flawed as I maybe. And have accepted my children as your own. All I ask of you is accept me for who I am, accept my heart and cherish it. Love me as I love you and I will always and forever love you" I said.

After Jayden and I said our vows we went on to the I do's

"Jayden do you promise to love and respect Hunter care for him through sickness and in health rich or poor for better or worse as long as you both shall live"

"I do"

Hunter do you promise to love and respect Jayden care for her through sickness and in health rich or poor for better or worse as long as you both shall live"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"

Our lips met within seconds I missed those lips.

After the kiss the two of us ran out of the church. Flower petals were thrown as we ran down the steps I had married the love of my life. "I love you so much dancing queen" I said. "I love you too my darling" I said.

Comment and vote