13

"Hello everyone thank you all for coming out today to audition for competition team B we will start with numbers 1-15 so please if your in those numbers step up" Jayden said. A group of girls and boys filled into room B. once everyone was in the room they all had smiles on their faces. "Hello everyone ready to dance" Jayden said. Everyone shouted a yeah, "Well my name is Jayden I will be watching you as you learn this dance taught by a Competition  B veteran Miss Kiara and Juliette" Jayden said. Kiara and Juliette stood up front with Jayden. "Take it away ladies" Jayden said.

Jayden moved to the side of the big practice room she had a clip board in her hand with her was Pascal who had a clip board with him as well. "Let's get this show on the road" Kiara said. Kiara and Juliette taught the group some steps to go along with the combination. "Let's go through it one more time after that we will add music" Juliette said. Juliette and Kiara counted as the group danced at a faster pace the piece was set. "Who's ready for some music" Kiara said. Jayden turned on the music selected for the piece.

"Five Six Seven Eight" Kiara shouted. From there the group started to dance with the music. Jayden was watching the group dance as she wrote down a few things by people's names. Once the music stopped the dancers were out of breath. "Great job guys and gals now we will call you back later today after the auditions have been completed" Jayden said. The first group packed up their stuff and went out to the lobby.

A girl by the name of Caroline walked up to Jayden "Hi I'm Caroline Knox um I moved here from Tennessee a couple months back" Caroline said. "You look like a great dancer we will be starting in a few minutes in the meantime feel free to stretch" Jayden said. Caroline went to put her stuff on the floor as Sasha ran into the room. "Is it true" Sasha said. "What is that red head obsessed mind of yours triggered about" Kiara said. "Is it true that Caroline Knox is auditioning" Sasha said. "Yes and why do you care" Kiara said. "She's a amazing acro dancer haven't you seen her" Sasha said. "She does ring a bell" Jayden said.

"Next group is ready" Titus said. Letting the group of dancers in which led the process to run all over again until passed lunch time. "Thank you all for coming and taking the time to be here today we appreciate you" Jayden said. Sasha and Kenna taught the group how to do a jazz routine. "If you mess this up your out" Sasha said. "She's kidding" Jayden said. "Or am I" Sasha said. Sasha rolled her eyes as she taught the group the routine step by step.

------------------------------

Only seven dancers were called back after a long day of auditioning.

1. Becca Morrison

2. Nathan Carr

3. Tyzeria Jackson

4. Caroline Knox

5.  Julian Ezra

6. Ava Lewis

7.  Eli Micheals

Jayden read off all the names once she did all the seven that were called cheered but the remaining who didn't hear there names called looked sad. "Thank you all for trying out this year we will have open auditions next year don't give up" Jayden said. It hurt Jayden to see the sad faces of some of the people. Once they left the room Jayden turned back around to the new seven. "Where's the other's" Julian asked. "Unfortunately they all had completion today" Jayden said. "Dang I really wanted to meet Kiara" Tyzeria said. "I thought I was the only one I saw Kiara dance for years she's so good" Ava said. As they were talking about Kiara she walked in. "I heard someone wanted to meet me" Kiara said. Kiara had a smile on her face as Ava and Tyzeria screamed as they saw her. "It's you she's actually here" Tyzeria said. "It's me hi how are you" Kiara said.

Titus Will Pascal Juliette and Sasha all came out after Kiara. "Welcome to the team" Titus shouted. The number was now eleven dancers on the competition team. These kids didn't live in Wyoming well some of them did like Ava Julian and Eli. The rest are from different states Caroline from Tennessee, Tyzeria from Seattle, Nathan and Becca are both from Toronto. "So since we haven't been practicing all that much how about we pair the newbies up with the seasoned vets" Jayden said. "How'd that work" Sasha asked. "Here we go" Kiara said. "As I was saying" Jayden said. Looking at the two arguing as she smiled again.

Jayden lined up the seasoned dancers in a line across the room. "Whoever is a ballet dancer stand with Juliette" Jayden said. Becca stood next to her, Jayden moved on to Titus "Whoever is a hiphop dancer stand with Titus" Jayden said. Tyzeria and Ava moved to Titus leaving Nathan, Eli and Caroline. Jayden moved to Sasha who Nathan and Eli walked over "You two Jazz dancers" Sasha asked. "Sure are" Eli said. "Ha, the Caroline Knox has no one" Sasha said. "Do you have to comment on everything" Kiara snapped. "I'm stating the truth look at her she's alone like the outcast at school go back to Tennessee" Sasha said. "Are you really coming at me like that I'm nationally ranked and what are you" Caroline said. "Yes girl hahaha sorry Sasha but she took you out" Kiara said. Sasha stopped her foot and ran out. "It's about time someone told her up" Titus said. "Your a good fit Caroline" Kiara said.