17

"The national weather service has issued a severe thunderstorm set to hit Cheyenne, if you have animals be sure to have them in a safe place with food and water" Wes said. "Hunter come help with the horses" Trent said. Hunter got up from the chair him and Jayden were sharing, Jayden was half asleep as Hunter gently got up. "Daddy I want to help" Kendall asked. "It's not safe for little pilots like you" Trent said. "I'll be right back Jayden" Hunter said. Liza looked over at the sleeping Jayden, "She's out, you two be careful" Liza said. Kendall went back to drinking his juice as Liza payed attention to the news.

Trent and Hunter were out in the barn making sure everything was stocked up, filling up food and water for the horses. "Is everything accounted for" Trent asked. "Kanas, Marilyn, Ace, Dallas, Winnie, Wybie, Lola are all calm except Raven she's skittish I can't calm her" Hunter said. "Molly and Wallie should probably get moved since they're just babies" Trent said. "Where should I move them" Hunter asked. "Over by the more calmer ones take them over to Marilyn" Trent said. "What about Raven, they're her babies" Hunter asked. "I'll take care of Raven, you just be sure to watch Mollie and Wally" Trent said.

Trent went over to Raven, calmly so that Raven wouldn't get even more scared. "Easy, Raven" Trent said. Meanwhile her babies Mollie and Wally were being moved over by Marilyn's area. Marilyn was the daughter of Duke she's been around for a while now so she's the experienced one, isn't really scared of storms as much as Raven is. The two babies got comfy as they laid down in the hay near by Marilyn. Hunter looked over at Trent as he was calming down Raven. the babies were trying to call for Raven since they were having a bit of separation anxiety. Marilyn knew the babies were frightened by the storm so she laid down next to them, Mollie's cries became less and less as she became safer with Marilyn around. It's been a few minutes before Trent walked over to Marilyn, he softly rubbed her head. "You always know how to calm down babies" Hunter said. Marilyn looked relaxed which meant she was happy as her jaw became a little loose. "I think the babies like Marilyn" Hunter said. "Most of them do" Trent said.

"Who owns Marilyn" Hunter asked. "Charlie, he rarely shows her anymore which is a bit sad" Trent said. "My grandpa owned her, I never knew that" Hunter said. "Well he gave me some of the older horses, the experienced ones in shows and such, they spend their days here being free" Trent said. "Could we ever race them" Hunter asked. "Race, why would I ever put retired horses in a race" Trent asked. "Ok maybe not the retired ones how about one of the babies" Hunter said. "they aren't old enough" Trent said. "Ok, your right but how about this Dallas he's young and I've seen him run why not give it a go" Hunter said. "First thing tomorrow morning show me how he runs" Trent said. "You got it" Hunter said. Trent stood up from a little stool before Marilyn sneezed in Hunter's face. "Marilyn why me why not him" Hunter said. Trent laughed as he looked at Hunter. "Way to go Mary" Trent said.

After the horses were all taken care of Trent and Hunter went back in the house. "How're the horses" Liza asked. "Mary sneezed in my face" Hunter said. Causing Kendall to flat out laugh spitting out his juice in the process. "Trent get him a towel" Liza said. Trent went into the kitchen to retireve Hunter a towel. "Thanks" Hunter said. wiping his face from the horse mucus, Hunter looked around and saw that Jayden wasn't downstairs anymore. So he walked upstairs to find the shower running. Hunter stuck his head in, "Jayden" Hunter asked. The room was steamy as he closed the door behind him. "Come join me" Jayden said. The two had a connected bathroom in Hunter's room. "Don't mind if I do" Hunter said. Hunter unbuttoned his shirt, his pants and boxers slid down his legs. Hunter moved the curtain to see Jayden standing in the hot water, a bit of leftover mascara stained her under eyes. "I look like a wet raccoon" Jayden said. Hunter shook his head carefully removing the mascara with the pads of his thumbs.

"How are you babe" Jayden asked. "I'm great now that I'm with you" Hunter said. Hunter's arms crept around Jaydens shoulders. "That's good to hear" Jayden said. Hunter kissed Jayden pulling away he moved his hands down to her belly. "Baby shark treating you well" Hunter asked. "For the most part" Jayden said. "How's your day, you seem stressed" Hunter said. "Sasha isn't following directions Juliette keeps worrying about Pascal don't even get me started on the group dance that hasn't even started" Jayden said. "So rough day I suppose" Hunter said. "Sometimes I wish I didn't even teach dance it's not a walk in the park" Jayden said. "Tomorrow's a new day" Hunter said. "I think we should take my dad's offer and visit him" Jayden said. Hunter's brows furrowed as he looked at Jayden. "Why do you want to do that" Hunter asked. "He's my dad after all I think I should or we should pay him a visit since he did let us stay at his vacation house for our honey moon" Jayden said. "Ok I'm in I could use a vacation from here" Hunter said.

"I guess I should probably let him know where going" Jayden said. Jayden and Hunter finished their shared shower. A few steamy kisses were in the process while showering together. After that they settled on getting out. Hunter opened the door letting the steamy air rush out of the room inviting the colder air to cool them down from there steamy make out session moments ago. Hunter picked up Jayden bridal style carrying her over to the bed. Laying her on the bed her wet hair scattered over the pillows. "My beautiful dancing queen how lucky I am" Hunter said. Jayden hid her face with her hands as she giggled. "Do you remember the day we met" Hunter asked. Jayden nodded while looking at Hunter. "It was the best day of my life" Jayden said.