24

Ellie Morgan Levi was born on a cold October day to a pair of loving parents. The love in the room was beyond compare. "She's so beautiful both of my girls are beautiful" Hunter said. Hunter kissed Ellie's head as she laid on her mothers chest. Hunter held his daughter for a bit he couldn't believe that he was a dad now to his perfect little angel. Jayden looked over at the two she felt tired she tried to stay away but her eyes drooped down. "Let's give mommy time to get some rest" Hunter said. Hunter held Ellie there was a knock on the door. Hunter put Ellie in the career the nurses left in the room. He went to open the door a crowd of family was in the hallway. "How's my daughter" Ari asked. "Mother and daughter are doing great" Hunter said. Everyone piled into the room. Ari being Ari went into the room first next following everyone else.

Ari usually put off this big bad greek mafia persona, but when he saw his granddaughter he turned into this declawed version of himself. "Hi darling" Ari said. He kissed her head lightly after that the smile never left his face. Ari spoke in Greek to Ellie calling her things like precious, darling angel, grandads little baby girl. "I'm going to spoil my little darling to death" Ari said. He meant it too according to Jayden everyday up till the divorce Ari took Jayden on a shopping spree. Then the divorce happened, Brandi got custody of Jayden which humbled her down.

"You'll have so much time to spoil her" Jayden said. Ari held Ellie he was so gentle with his granddaughter. "Wow Ari never seen you so gentle" Brandi said. "Give me a break it's my granddaughter as it is" Ari said. "Speaking of which how about passing her around for the rest of us" Brandi said. Ari took one last look before gently handing Ellie to Brandi.

Once Brandi got a hold of Ellie she was all smiles. A few tears were shed from momma Ayala. "She looks just like you two" Brandi said. Jayden smiled as she watched her mom interact with her baby girl.

Later that night after everyone left the hospital Jayden and Hunter got a moment together. Jayden and Hunter lied together on the hospital bed. Now and then a nurse would come in to check on her vitals and leave.Hunter looked at Jayden with so much love in his heart. "We are parents to a beautiful little girl I love you so much Jayden" Hunter said. Jayden looked up at Hunter and kissed his lips. "I'm so happy we met and got married and blessed with a baby girl" Jayden said.