22

"I've got an idea for our group number but some of you aren't gonna like it" Juliette said. With an eye roll from Sasha. Juliette continued with a smile on her face. "How about we do the opening to West Side Story and the A team can join us since we're like the Jet's and they're the Sharks" Juliette said. "Why would we ever want to dance with the A team they think they're all big and bad since they have Brooklyn" Sasha said. "Let's not forget Brooklyn won't let that happen" Kiara said. "Who has Mariah's number" Juliette asked. " Mariah Carlisle" Kiara said. Juliette nodded Kiara held up her phone. Mariah was the inside to the A team. Mariah also was a member of the the B team before her goodie two shoes mom told her to go with Brooklyn. "You called me" Mariah said. Entering the door unannounced. Sasha pushed Juliette to the front. "Would you want to dance with us again with the A girls" Juliette said. "I mean it's better than dancing for Brooklyn" Mariah said. Juliette smiled again. "So you'll do it" Juliette asked. Mariah nodded Juliette rushed in for a hug. "Who's the sharks and who are the Jets" Mariah asked. "But wait isn't the song six minutes" Sasha asked. "Yeah what do you know, do you want to be known as the man who lost queen" Kiara said. "What" Sasha asked. "Nothing" Kiara said.

"A team Sharks B team Jets sound good" Mariah said. Mariah left the room shortly to go speak with her tribe of A members. "What do you think is happening" Juliette asked. "She's recruiting her team" Kiara said. "Hopefully they say yes" Juliette said.

------

Mariah

Taking a breath before I entered what was the remains for group A. Brooklyn hasn't showed up to class in weeks we've been totaled. "Listen up" I said. All the group A girls looked up. "We are making nice with group B" I said. "Why should we make nice with B" Ronnie asked. "Because aren't you tired of a rivalry" I said. "Isn't that what Brooklyn wants us to be rivals with B" Izzy said. "Just this once come on it's west side story, where the sharks B is jets" I said. "I do like west side story" Izzy said. After that Izzy ran out to go join Group B. "Izzy's always in so what doesn't mean we want to" Ronnie said. "Fine I'm going with Izzy you all can make up your stubborn minds" I said.

Exiting group A's room I saw Izzy standing in the hallway. "Is this a good idea after all" Izzy asked. "It's a new beginning, it was toxic in their with A girls" I said. "New beginnings I'll roll with that" Izzy said. Izzy walked into B's room with me following her. "Hi I'm Izzy" Izzy said. "Play nice she's one of us now" I said. "Your one of us but Izzy's not" Sasha said. "Must you be hostile towards everyone" Kiara said. Suddenly the other group A girls came in. "We'll do it" Riley said. "How fun" Sasha said. "Now now fireball we must all get along now" Kiara said. "Who's going to lead this number" Mariah asked. "Before we can dance we must study the dance from there we prefect the routine" Juliette said. "Why do we have to study can't we just dance" Sasha asked. "Ignore her Frenchie" Kiara said. "I nominate Kiara to be our lady riff and Mariah the lady Bernardo" Juliette said. Kiara and Mariah looked at one another and nodded. "Agreeable" Mariah said. Juliette cheered as she smiled so widely. "Now what" Kiara asked. "Now we snap" Juliette said. Everyone played a confused look on each of their faces. Juliette started snapping her fingers to the beat.

Sharks on the right Jets on the left both of the teams split up as they went to different sides of the walls. "Lady riff you'll be close to the mirror" Juliette said. "Can't I have a different name" Kiara asked. "No it builds character" Juliette said. Juliette lined everyone of the jets up behind Kiara. "Start snapping to this beat" Juliette said. As she started to snap the same pace as she was before. With an eye roll from Sasha away the dance went.

-----

As eight pm rolled around so did the tired faces. "How long do we need to do this" Kiara asked. Everyone in the room yawned even Juliette. "Ok Ok that's in for the night" Juliette said. Everyone left except Titus who slowly walked up to Juliette.

"Oh I didn't know you were still here" Juliette said. Titus chuckled as he looked at Juliette. "I think your doing great things" Titus said. "Thank you" Juliette said. "I see the way you dance it's absolutely beautiful" Titus said. Making Juliette blush as she moved a some hair behind her ear.

"Thank you" Juliette said. "Your absolutely welcome" Titus said. "I should probably be going Pascal is-" Juliette said. Getting cut off by Titus kissing her lips. Causing Juliette to step back in surprise. "I must be going" Juliette said. Walking around Titus she saw Pascal standing there. "Pascal I can explain" Juliette said.

Pascal ran out of the room. She looked back at Titus before running out. "Pascal wait" Juliette said. "I saw everything that happened" Pascal said. "Titus came on to me" Juliette said. A moment of silence fell between two. Pascal held his hand up. "I think it's best if we take a break, I'm sorry my Mon amour Juliette" Pascal said.

Juliette fell to her feet as she cried in the cold night air. Her love was walking away it wasn't her fault. Je t'aime pascal reviens. She sat there crying until she got so cold. "Is everything ok" Titus asked. Juliette shook her head no. She stood up with teary eyes. "No, h-he broke up with me Titus" Juliette said. Causing her to cry even more. On this night the French love story ended. Breaking the young love of the two to end.