25

A few weeks later

Arriving home from the hospital with Ellie, the couple would receive a surprise of a lifetime. Elizabeth and Trenton picked the two up from the hospital. "Hello hello hello where is my peanut" Elizabeth said. "She's sleeping right now" Hunter said. Elizabeth took the baby carrier from Jayden. "Careful with her mom" Hunter said. "Don't worry she'll be fine besides I've had two kids already" Elizabeth said.

Hunter,Jayden,Trenton all got back in the car and drove off. The direction Trenton was driving wasn't in the direction of the farm. "Aren't we going home" Hunter asked. "Yes" Elizabeth said. Jayden and Hunter looked at each other then back at the road. "We should be there in a couple minutes" Elizabeth said.

A couple minutes came and went. When it did Hunter and Jayden fell asleep and so did little Ellie. Elizabeth and Trenton were the only ones awake in the car as Elizabeth drove. Elizabeth's phone rang Trenton answered it was Ari. "When are you two getting here" Ari asked. "We are five minutes away is everything ready" Trenton asked. "It's been ready for a while" Ari said. The entire Ayala clan all pitched in to help buy a house for Jayden and Hunter. It originally was Brandi's idea but then Ari stole the idea and made everyone sign a waver to tell whoever asked that he made it up. 

Once they arrived at the secret location Jayden looked out the window to the home. "Who's house is this" Hunter asked. Elizabeth and Trenton said nothing as they got out of the car. Jayden and Hunter got out seconds later with Ellie. The five of them entered the house to be surprised with the whole Ayala clan and Levi family. "Welcome home" Ari said. Ari hugged his daughter and son-in-law with a smile on his face. "Did you all do this" Jayden asked. "Of course we did" Ari said. Giving Brandi a death glare since the whole family knew who the brains were behind this whole operation. 

"It's so beautiful" Jayden said. "Let's go check out the barn" Trent said. Ari didn't know about the barn so that came as a shock to him. "Relax Fonzo" Brandi said. The family followed Trent to the barn out back that was surrounded by corn fields. Inside were a few horses that Hunter raised with the help of Trent. "Bring her in" Liza said. Jackson brought in a light brown foal that walked in behind him. "Who's foal is that" Hunter asked. "Ellie's" Darla said. Hunter turned around to see his grandmother with a smile on her face. "Which one had a baby" Hunter asked. "Winnie" Darla said. "Who's idea was this to build a barn" Jayden asked. "Your grandpa Charlie" Liza said. Charlie walked into the barn with the help of his cain supporting his limp. "Why aren't you inside you could break a hip" Darla said. "I wanted to see this day for years...now it's come" Charlie said. "Are you sure you want us to raise the foal" Hunter asked. "With my entire soul" Charlie said. "We could've gotten them a Lamborghini hell two at that" Ari said. Brandi rammed her arm in his stomach. "Pipe down rich boy" Brandi said. "Noted" Ari said.