11

Liza called everyone down to the table for breakfast. Which smelled amazing. "You two need to tell Darla about the baby you can't keep it a secret for ever" Liza said. "Your right" Jayden said. "You agree with her" Hunter asked. "I mean yeah, she is a nurse who works with pregnant women all day" Jayden said.

"Thank you at least someone in this house isn't a farmer" Liza said. "What's wrong with being a farmer" Trent asked. Kissing Liza as he sat down at the table. "Nothing" Liza said. "Speaking of farming Hunter is showing the horses at the fair this morning" Trent said.

"You never told me this" Jayden said. "It's the first I'm hearing of it" Hunter said. "What time does he show" Liza asked. "5pm so get their around four thirty" Trent said. "Will do" Jayden said.

"You should invite your dance girls to come" Kendall asked. "Well hello ladies man" Hunter said. "Just like his daddy" Liza said. "But you love me" Hunter said. "I do" Liza said. "Maybe I'll consider that" Jayden said.

"Looks like it's just you and me Kenny" Jayden said. "Can we go to Denny's" Kendall asked. "Didn't you just eat" Jayden asked. Kendall smirked as he followed Jayden to the car.

Jayden and Kendall arrived to the studio within a hour. Entering the studio Brooklyn was sitting at the desk. "Oh it's you, your thirty minutes late" Brooklyn said. "Kendall lets go" Jayden said.

Kendall looked back at Brooklyn and flipped her off. It's what she deserved. "I don't like her" Kendall said. "No one does" Jayden said. Turning on the lights Jayden put her stuff down in the corner.

"Where is everyone" Kendall asked. "Don't listen to a word Brooklyn says" Jayden said. Stretching her limbs a bit as Kendall sat on the chair. "Press play on my phone" Jayden said. Kendall pressed the play button and The Mighty Fall by Fall Out Boy started to play.

Jayden couldn't help but dance to the song. She did a solo to the song. She remembered some steps. Adding in some new ones.

Jayden was too busy that she didn't see Juliette Sasha and Kiara walk in. They cheered as they watched her. When the song ended the girls clapped. "Thank you" Jayden said. "Can we do that song for the group" Kiara asked.

"Maybe" Jayden said. "I liked the military vibe about it" Juliette said. Jayden turned off the other song.

———
Around four the girls arrived to the fair. "Make the studio known on three" Jayden said. The girls wore black leggings with combat boots wrapped around the waist was a black and red flannel with a glittery red crop top.

"And now the highland dance company" Jeff said. The girls took the stage the music started to play. Everyone cheered as they danced.

In the middle of the dance Titus joined in with the help of a couple other boys. A crowd rushed toward the stage. Once the song ended a roaring cheer was heard.

The girls and guys walked off with a rush. "Great job everyone" Jayden said. "Can we do this again next year" Juliette asked. "By the looks of it you all had fun" Jayden said.

Around the corner a crowd of fans lined up. "You guys are so awesome" a little girl said. "Thank you" Kiara said. "What's your name sweetie" Jayden asked. "Rory" Rory said. "That's a perfect name" Jayden said.

"We have open call auditions if anyone's interested" Juliette said. "Shut up J" Sasha said. "No we need a bigger team that's perfect" Jayden said. "Tomorrow morning at ten AM open call auditions" Kiara said.

———

"Hey cow boy" Jayden said. "Look At you the Dancing Queen only seventeen" Hunter said. Twirling Jayden around as she laughed. "Well" Hunter asked. "Well what" Jayden asked.

"How was the concert" Hunter asked. "Good and I have auditions tomorrow to make the team bigger" Jayden said. "That's great right" Hunter said. "Yeah" Jayden said.

Jayden's phone rang the contact was her dad Ari. She answered, "hello" Jayden said. "I wanted to invite you and Hunter to my place for the weekend to make up for what happened" Ari said.

Jayden looked back at Hunter as he was saddling up to show a horse. "That sounds great" Jayden said. "That's good to hear η κόρη μου" Ari said. Using his Greek tongue he said my daughter.

"I'll let you know what time works" Jayden said. "Ok, have a good night" Ari said. "Bye dad" Jayden said. "I'll see you soon" Ari said. Hanging up Jayden put her phone in her back pocket.

"Hey who was that" Hunter asked. "My dad he invited us to stay at his house for the weekend" Jayden said. "Why" Hunter asked. "To make up for the events that happened" Jayden said. "He sure knows how to say I'm sorry" Hunter said. "Don't I know" Jayden said.

A horn went off to alert that the horse show would be starting. "You best be going" Hunter said. "I love you" Jayden said. Kissing hunter on the lips. "I love you too" Hunter said.

Jayden took a seat on the bleachers near the front. "Are you excited to see your brother" a familiar voice said. Jayden knew that voice to well. She looked from the corner of her eye. It was Darla.

"Oh my word Jayden is that you" Darla said. "Hi Darla how are you" Jayden said. Darla hugged Jayden like it was her last dying day. "When did you two get back in town" Darla asked.

"A month ago" Jayden said. "How bout that I'm so happy Your here" Darla said. "So are we" Jayden said. Jayden thought about what Liza said as she pondered off. "Time to tell Darla" Liza said. Jayden was going to tell Darla with or without Hunter.

"Darla, I have something to-" Jayden said. "Oh hold on darling" Darla said. Hunter was standing with a mic in his hand. "I have something to say, my name is Hunter Levi and my beautiful wife and I Jayden are having a baby" Hunter said.

Darla gasped as she happily looked at Jayden. "Surprise" Jayden said. The crowd cheered as Hunter gave back the mic. "Another grand baby I'm so happy for you" Darla said. "Another one to spoil rotten" Jayden said.

"How far along are you" Darla asked. "Six weeks" Jayden said. "I'm gonna be a grandma again" Darla said. "They're blessed with the best grandma around" Jayden said.