Chapter 13-"Without You, I've Got No Hand to Hold" -"Sad Song"

Quotes for this chapter:

"The pain you're feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming." -Romans, 8:18.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived, what God has prepared who love Him." -1 Corinthians, 2:9.

"If somebody hurts you, it's okay to cry a river, just remember to build a bridge and get over it." -Taylor Swift.

"Sometimes life is hard, but you gotta stay strong and keep moving on. Don't let anyone hold you back from what you want."

                                                                                        ***

Songs for this chapter:

Eye Has Not Seen-Marty Haugen.

Fight Song-Rachael Platten.

White Horse-Taylor Swift.

Who Says? Selena Gomez.

                                                                                      ***

"You really think I can get through this, two months in the hospital? Can't be one more month?" I complained to the doctor, trying to shorten my stay to save my relationship with Robert.

"I'm sorry, but your stay's final." Doctor Juan said.

"Fine." I say, looking melencholic. I wish visiting hours were still open. I thought. 

Whenever I'm in the hospital, I feel trapped, so, I'm forced to think of my happy places:

I will survive these two months. I will.

A/N-End of chapter 19! 

Wow, 475 reads! Thank you so much!

Comment below with song suggestions/photos/what happens next. I'd love to know your ideas. Without my loyal readers and voters, this book would not be here, so thank you very much to all of you! 

Exciting stuff coming your way (maybe leave a comment to say what might happen next? It would be much appreciated. 

Next chapter will be about something already discussed earlier in the book.

And for all those FIFA Cup watchers (if you watch the FIFA Cup), best of luck to your team! Any fans of Germany on here? 

Until next week.