Chapter 4

*there is mentions of self harm at some point in the chapter *

Blake's P.O.V

"There has to be more then what you guys are telling me" Reece said

"That's not for us to say Reece, he has to tell you that himself" Connor said

I woke up to hearing Reece and Connor talking but I just didn't open my eyes yet so they assumed I was still asleep.

"I just don't understand... he would never try and steal Shelley from George." Reece said

Yeah because I'm gay and I'm in love with George I thought.

"I know Reece and you will when he tells you" Connor said

"Good morning babe, and Reece" James said cheery

"Good morning James" they said at the same time.

I sighed knowing I should "wake up" and just tell Reece. So I decided on moving off the couch with the blanket still wrapped around me and walked over to the kitchen where they were all sitting.

"Good morning Blake" James smiled

"Hungry?" Connor said smiling a bit. I shook my head yes. Connor placed some pancakes in front of me. I started picking slowly at them.

"I was worried sick about you." Reece said sounding upset.

I snickered a bit knowing he was just saying that.

"I'm serious Blake, all of us were. I thought we lost you and we would never see you again" he said almost crying.  I guess he really was worried.

"All of us?" I said quietly

"Well Yeah when I couldn't find you and you wouldn't answer your phone I called Ben and Joe too see if they heard from you but they said they didn't so we spent forever looking for you till I realized you most likely would have come to Jonnor's place." Reece said.

"So George still hates me then."  I said sadly

"Blake he doesn't hate you, he's just confused why Shelley was texting you." Reece said

Because she knows I'm gay and abuses me. I thought

"Wait, you're gay?" Reece said. Oh shit I said that out loud well fuck.

"I umm..." I tried to get words to come out of my mouth but I just couldn't. So I did what I do best. I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I heard Reece call my name but I didn't care. I got to the bathroom and I found boke open one of the razor blades and started cutting. One for being gay, one for ugly, one for being fat, one for ruining everyone's lives. I heard a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY" I screamed with tears streaming down my face.

"Blake please let me in" Reece said.

"I just want it to all go away" I screamed after a minute the door came flying open and Reece came running in and took the blade away.

"REECE NO!" I screamed as he flushed the blade down the toilet.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed as I started hitting him. Reece didn't say anything except hug me. I eventually became really weak and tired so I finally stopped hitting Reece and he picked me up and carried me to the spare bedroom.

"Do you want us to get you the first aid kit?" James asked quietly.

"Yes please." Reece said

"I'll get some water and Advil." Connor said as he left.