Chapter 21

A/N: there's self harm mentioned also
Anything in italics -like this- is Blake's thoughts 🙈
Ok  continue on 🙈

Blake's P.O.V
George Katie Reece and I were all at Reece's place watching a movie. It was nice just to sit and relax and not deal with anyone trying to start up drama. I still don't understand why George hasn't left me yet, I'm covered in self harm cuts and bruises. He says he loves me but I can't tell if he's just saying that or if he means it. I'm just a waste of space. –Yeah you are-   Oh yeah did I mention the voices are back? Anytime I'm happy something happens and then everything goes downhill. –You will never be happy. -  I also haven't told anyone about the voices, I don't need them worrying about my problems. –They will just hate you more. -  -George will never really love you- that's not true he loves me. –Just remember you have always been gay he hasn't- I could feel myself start to cry so I untangled myself from George and mumbled I was going to the bathroom.  I looked around and my eyes landed on one of Reece's Razors. I sighed as I broke it apart and got the blade out. –do it you know no one will care- I put the blade to my wrist and started cutting I let out a bit of a yelp but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear. –Not like anyone would come save you anyways- I cried more and just kept cutting.

One cut for being gay.
One cut for being stupid.
One cut for unlovable.
One cut for being ugly
-Oh you forgot annoying-
One cut for being annoying.

"Blakey?" I suddenly heard a little girl voice which I instantly knew it was Lexi. Crap I thought I locked the door. –Smooth now you're going to scare Lexi. You're such a fuck up- I know.

"Reecey!" Lexi yelled as she took off downstairs. Great she will hate me too.

"Wait Lex no!" I yelled before I blacked out.

"I thought he was getting better?" I heard a voice say quietly.

"So did we" I heard another voice say.

"Is he going to be ok Reecey?" I heard Lexi ask.

"The doctor says we caught him at the right time that he will be ok. You did the right thing Lex" I heard Reece say. I slowly opened my eyes to see the bright lights everywhere which made me quickly shut them again.

"Blakey, you're awake" I heard George say as he kissed my forehead. I just nodded.

"The mood stabilizers (it sounded better than just saying pills lol) will make him sleepy but that's a good thing. He can stop taking them whenever he feels like he doesn't need them." I heard the doctor say.  Great. –Shouldn't have cut- you told me too. –This is why you shouldn't listen to me by now- you are the worst. –I am aren't I? -

"Blakey?" I heard Lexi ask.

"Hmm?" I hummed since I didn't really want to talk or open my eyes again.

"I'm really glad you're ok. Don't listen to all those haters, you have us and we all love you I promise" she said as she crawled on to the bed and hugged me. I started crying.

"I'm sorry you were the one to find me. Thank you for saving me Lexi I love you so much" I said smiling.

"Well they want to keep Blake overnight but they said he should be ok to go tomorrow" I heard Ben say as he walked back into the room.

"Is he awake?" Tanner questioned.

"Yeah I am Tanner" I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see who was all in the room. I had George beside me holding my hand Lexi was curled into my side then Reece and Katie were standing at the end of the hospital bed then Ben and Tanner on the opposite side of George.