Chapter 25

A/N: there is a smut near the end 🌈😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Blake's P.O.V
I took one last deep breath before we went on stage.

"You got this B" I heard Tanner say before he went out to his spot to stand. George and Reece walked out and I soon followed after. I heard the crowd screaming as we started the first song. I messed up a few of the lyrics but George and Reece were always right there to save me. Eventually I relaxed more and got into the songs. After the concert was over we went backstage.

"Blakey! That was amazing!" I heard Lexi scream as she came running too me.

"I messed up so much though" I sighed.

"But you still did amazing, don't let anyone tell you differently!" Lexi said sassily.

"Thank you Lexi you are the best" I said as I hugged her. Soon all the parents came backstage.

"Lex you can't just run off like that" Lindsey said sighing.

"Sorry mom" Lexi said sadly.

"You boys were amazing" Joe said smiling as he walked into the backstage area.

"You did so well honey" my mom smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"Thanks mom. It felt good to be up there on stage with the boys again." I smiled.  After we sat around talking for a couple hours we all decided on going home.

"So is George coming to our place or is Blake going to your place?" My mom questioned. George and I just looked at each other confused since we never even planned to stay at eithers house.

"Up to them" Natasha said laughing.

"Um I can go to George's I haven't been there in a while" I said smiling.

"Ok I will see you tomorrow then" my mom said smiling. We hugged everyone and then went back to George's. 

"B I am so proud of you" George said as we cuddled on his bed.

"I messed up George" I said sadly.

"Babe, you are not the only one to mess up their lyrics. I bet you Shawn Mendes has messed up his lyrics before. I have messed up so has Reece. Everyone messes up now and then the important thing is you didn't stop you kept going, and guess what? You did absolutely amazing" George said as he kissed me.

"I don't deserve you" I said smiling.

"You deserve the entire world Blake." George said as he sat up and started straddling me. He started kissing my lips then down towards my neck quickly finding my sweet spot causing me to moan.

"Shh B, my parents are downstairs" George smirked.

"Sorry" I said as I blushed.

"God your amazing" George said as he continued to kiss my neck. He slowly removed my shirt and started kissing down my chest. I was trying my best not to moan but it was hard. Soon George made it to my waist band of my pants and pulled them off. He was now in between my legs and took the head of my cock into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it. I shivered.

"Ugh fuck G" I said as I gripped the sheets.

George hummed and took more of me into his mouth. I bit my lip, the pleasure running through my body.

George pulled off and grabbed the lube from his nightstand. He squirted some on his fingers and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. He circled his index finger around my hole before prodding at it and pushing it in. I hissed grabbing onto his shoulders. Which made George moan quietly. God his moans were beautiful.

George added a second finger before pulling them out and thrusting them back in he repeated it until he thought I was stretched enough. He pulled his fingers out and took his clothes off then grabbed a condom from the side. He teared the packet open and rolled it onto his cock. He picked up the lube and squeezed it onto the palm of his hand and rubbed it onto his cock.

George guided the tip of his cock up to my hole.

"Are you ready?" George asked. I really did love him.

"I want you so badly right now" I said and with that he pushed his cock into me.

"Ugggggh" I groaned slamming my eyes shut.

"Shh" George said as he leaned over and kissed my lips. Good thing his door is locked. That's the last thing we need right now is one of his parents to come up here and catch us.
George pushed the rest of his cock in and gripped onto my hips. I bit my lip and gripped his shoulders tighter. George pulled out slowly, leaving only the tip inside, he slammed back in making me moan. I started digging my nails into Georges back to keep me from moaning anymore. Which made him moan.

"Fuck Blake" George said.

George repeatedly thrusted in and out of me, I was clawing up Georges back and biting my lip to the point it was probably going to bleed soon.

"UGH George harder I'm going to cum!" I said lowly as possible.

George gripped my hips tighter and thrust as hard as he could.

"GEORGE!" I whispered shouted as I came over his chest.

"ugh Blake" George moaned a bit loud as he came inside the condom.

George pulled out of me and discarded the condom. He laid down beside me.

"That was amazing" George breathed heavily.

"I love you so much G" I said smiling as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I love you too B, I'm also now going to take a shower" George laughed.

"Also pray your parents didn't hear any of that" I said laughing. After a few minutes George came back from the shower then I went to take a shower and then came back.  As I came back I saw him facing towards the wall leaving his back exposed then I saw the nail marks and I instantly felt bad.

"G I'm sorry" I said as I started kissing his back.

"What for B?" he asked not moving.

"Your back it's covered in nail marks from me" I said sadly.

"Oh B don't worry ok? They will heal, and they don't hurt too much." George said rolling over so he was now facing me.

"I'm ok, I promise" he said as he grabbed my cheek and pulled me in for another kiss.

Then he cuddled into my chest and instantly fell asleep. I sighed happily and started rubbing his back and running my other hand through his hair and soon I drifted off into sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: omg hey so I had half of a chapter written  then I lost it all so yeah didn't have any motivation to re type it so finally I did get a whole new idea 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 um yeah it was my first time ever typing up a smut so if it sucks sorry 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ for the amount of smuts I've read idk why this was so weird to type aha anyways I'm gonna end this book I think after the next chapter 😂🙈 but don't worry I gave another idea for a new Glake book 😘💕