Chapter 11

Blake's P.O.V
The bright sun decided on waking me up I rolled over to only see no George which made me sad. Then I found two notes one was telling me him and his family went out for breakfast and the other one was telling me he loved me. I smiled and took a picture of it and posted it to my Instagram.

 I smiled and took a picture of it and posted it to my Instagram

I really don't deserve him😍. I love you too.😘

A few seconds after I posted it comments came flooding in.

'Awe Blake this is too cute!😍'

'Will you ever tell us who he is? We need answers🤔❤️'

'You're right you don't deserve him or anything else please just go away.🖕🏻😤'

'No one really likes you, I don't know why you pretend they do🙄'

'Please just leave everyone would be better off without you anyways👋🏻'

'How can people even hate on Blake look at him he is beautiful and if he is happy he is happy leave him be. Blake don't listen to them you deserve the world.😍💙'

A lot of the comments were mean but a lot of them were nice. I tried my best not to let the mean ones bug me but they did. Maybe they were right. Maybe I didn't deserve George or anything that I have. Maybe everyone really does hate me and just puts up with me because they feel bad for me. Maybe if I did just leave everyone would be happier. So that's what I did. I wrote out a note saying that I left and not to worry about me anymore. Since I knew Reece's family and mine were downstairs I decided to climb out my window and then I just kept walking and walking. After I walked for a couple hours I finally made it to the Hollywood sign. I sat down and pulled out my phone to get a picture of the sky since it was so beautiful.

 I sat down and pulled out my phone to get a picture of the sky since it was so beautiful

It's so beautiful and peaceful up here. Away from everyone and everything.

I knew the comments would come flooding in but I just closed Instagram and ignored it. I also knew no one would know where I was since I didn't get the Hollywood sign in the picture. My phone went off from texts from George.