Chapter 22

Blake's P.O.V
I woke up to the doctor coming into the room doing whatever he was doing.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor questioned.

"I just want to sleep." I groaned as I rolled over a bit. Wait where was Lexi?

"Wait Lex, where's Lexi?" I questioned as the panic started to rise.

"The little girl? One of the nurses brought her down to the cafe to get her something to eat." The doctor smiled. I let out a breath I didn't even notice I was holding in.

"They should be back up here soon." The doctor said and I just nodded as he walked out of the room. I just wanted to be out of this hospital already. I went to grab my phone but before I could my mom walked in and got to my phone before I could.  I swear she is a ninja.

"Honey do you really think going on your phone is a good idea?" she questioned.

"I'm bored as hell mom I want to play games on it or something." I sighed.

"You need to rest Blake" she said in her mom tone.

"That's all I have been doing." I sighed.

"Blakey!" Lexi smiled as she came running in. She crawled back up on the bed and laid beside me.

"Feeling any better Blakey?" Lexi questioned.

"Yeah just tired" I said smiling slightly.

"Oh and Abbie as gone back to school, and your dad and I are going on a vacation for a couple weeks, so you can stay with George or Reece or both" My mom laughed a bit.

"Ok sounds good." I smiled.

"Ok you are free to go Blake" the doctor smiled.

"Thank god." I said laughing a bit. After the doctors unhooked me from everything I got up to get changed. Once I came back out I saw George standing with Lex.

"Don't you guys have interviews?" I said as I hugged him.

"Yeah I'm going right over there but I wanted to come see my baby first" he smiled as he kissed my lips.

"Ben is going to kill you" I said laughing. George shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Oh and Reece said it's ok for Lexi to hang out with you till we get back from the interviews if she wants" George said smiling at me then towards Lexi.

"Of course I want to stay with B!" Lexi said happily as she grabbed onto my hand.

"Well I'm most likely going to go home eat something and then sleep again." I smiled slightly.

"That's ok, I still want to stay with you" she said smiling. She really is adorable.

"Ok B I will see you later" George smiled as he kissed me.

"Bye Lex bye Soulla" George smiled as left. We all went home. I ate a bit of food and then went up to my room.

"If you want you can play on my Nintendo switch so you won't get bored." I said laughing a bit.

"Sure" she smiled. So I grabbed it and handed it to her. She smiled as she took it. I laid down on my bed as Lexi sat beside me. I was watching her play for a while till I ended up falling asleep.

George's P.O.V

I woke up since Reece woke me up. I didn't even know I fell asleep.

"G come on we need to get up and get ready for the interviews." Reece said as he moved off the couch.

"I'm going to see Blake first, Ben can yell at me if he wants" I groaned.

"I don't think Ben will be mad G as long as you're on time. Also my mom says Lexi can stay with Blake if she wants till we get back from the interviews so just let them know that" Reece said smiling.

"Ok I will" I smiled as I went to get dressed. I came back down stairs and I knew Reece had already left so I left for the hospital. As I arrived I saw Soulla and Lexi sitting down in the room.

"Hey Lex Hey Soulla" I said smiling.

"Hey George" Soulla smiled as she hugged me.

"Georgie!" Lexi said happily as she came over and hugged me.

"Blake is just getting changed and then he's free to go home" Soulla smiled.

"Don't you guys have interviews?" I heard Blake questioned. I smiled as I went to hug him.

"Yeah I'm going right over there but I wanted to come see my baby first" I smiled as I kissed my lips.

"Ben is going to kill you" He said laughing. I shrugged s shoulders and wrapped my arms around his torso. I never wanted to let go.

"Oh and Reece said it's ok for Lexi to hang out with you till we get back from the interviews if she wants" I said smiling at Blake then towards Lexi.

"Of course I want to stay with B!" Lexi said happily as she grabbed onto Blake's hand. Awe I love her.

"Well I'm most likely going to go home eat something and then sleep again." he smiled slightly. He looked happier but at the same time I knew he was still broken and I was going to help him through this.

"That's ok, I still want to stay with you" she said smiling.

"Ok B I will see you later" I smiled as I kissed him.

"Bye Lex bye Soulla" I smiled as left. Few moments later I showed up at the spot where we were getting interviewed at.

"How's Blake?" Tanner questioned.

"He seemed ok, but I can tell he's still broken." I said smiling sadly.

"He will be ok George he has his mom and probably Lexi" Ben said as he hugged me.

"How do you know Lex is with him?" Reece asked laughing.

"Oh come on it's the weekend so Lex doesn't have school, plus she like loves Blake so of course she wouldn't want to leave his side" Ben said laughing.

"Yeah plus she was the one to find him so she could be worried he might try something if she wasn't there I don't know" I said laughing. I really just wanted to be there with him but sadly you can't have an interview with just one of the band members.

"George quit worrying ok? He is going to be ok" Reece said as he hugged me. I just nodded and hugged him back.

A/N:  I wanted to keep typing but I'm sick and I'm super tired and it's almost  1:30am 😅 I'm tired as hell. 😂🙈 so hopefully you guys like this chapter 🙈. I will update again tomorrow 🙈 but for now I can no longer keep me eyes open any longer so hopefully you have a good night or  morning wherever you all are from 😂🙈