Chapter 10

George's P.O.V.

I woke up excited because I knew that today we would get to see all our families I was more excited that the other boys still had no idea about it. After 10 more minutes of lying in bed I decided on getting up and getting a shower. After the shower I got ready and went downstairs to see Reece awake and talking to Ben.

"Hey George" Reece smiled

"Hey guys" I smiled at both

"Let me guess Blake is still asleep?" I questioned

"Of course he is always the last one up" Reece laughed.

"True enough, I could always try and get him up" I laughed

"Be my guest both Ben and I have tried" Reece laughed and I saw Ben smirking.

"What's with the smirk Ben?" I questioned

"Oh nothing George don't worry about it" he said smiling.

"Ok then..." I said quietly and walked off upstairs.

I knocked on Blake's door then slightly pushed it open only to see him cuddled into his blankets. He was too adorable. So of course I took a picture and posted it on the Bands Instagram saying

"He is always the last one up"

"Blakey, come on it's time to wake up" I said softly as I got no response I decided on grabbing his entire blanket and pulling it off

"Ugh leave me alone" he mumbled

"Ok fine I'll leave" I said sadly. As I was trying to mess with him. Before I walked too far I felt his hand grab my wrist.

"Stay" he half smiled. He was too cute to say no too. So I laid down next to him.

"I am now going to steal all your body heat." He said laughing as he cuddled up to me.

"It's not my fault you wouldn't wake up the first time" I laughed

"I was comfy warm and enjoying my sleep." He said laughing

"So you're saying I ruined it all, ok I get it I'll go" I said trying not to laugh.

"I don't think so Smith, you're not going anywhere" he smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"Gladly" I smiled as I shut my eyes and before I knew it we were both asleep again.

Reece's P.O.V

I was talking with Ben for a while till I noticed how long George was gone for.

"Hey it's been awhile since George left, it normally doesn't take this long to wake up Blake" Ben stated

"Yeah you're right, we should go check on them" I said as Ben nodded. So we walked up to Blake's room and pushed the door open only to see Blake laying on top of George. I was in awe because they were adorable.