Chapter 20

Blake's P.O.V

It's been a few months since we met Jax and Katie. Katie actually ended up asking Reece out which was really cute. I'm the only one who still isn't comfortable around Jax. I'm convinced he is after G but no one else believes me and everything just calls it jealousy which sure I am a bit jealous but I know it's not the jealousy talking.

"Blake? Did you hear anything?" Reece said while waving his hand in front of my face which made me flinch back a bit.

"Sorry I got lost in thought." I said looking down. He laughed a bit.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come eat with Katie and me?" he asked smiling. Wait I was going to third wheel them?

"Where's George?" I questioned.

"He and Jax are playing Fifa so they said no to coming." Reece said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh uh ok, I guess I'll come with" I said smiling.

"Awesome! Let's go" Reece said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the door.

"Ok bye guys!" Reece yelled as we went out to the car where Katie was waiting.

"Well it's about time" she said laughing.

"Sorry but it was hard to get Blake to come with us" Reece said laughing.

"Awe maybe he wanted to stay with his boyfriend Reece gosh" she said smiling at me.

"Yeah he's with his new bestfriend" I said a bit too bitterly. Which made Katie sad smile at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Not this again." Reece sighed. I knew he was tired of me being bitter about George and Jax hanging out but I was tired of it.

"Well I'm sorry Reece for being so god danm bitter about it. I love more than anything in my life and the thought of losing him fucking kills me!" I yelled.

"Look I'm not saying Jax is a bad guy Katie I swear" I said quietly.

"No I get it, and trust me he isn't all sweet and funny like claims to be" Katie said quietly.

"I wanted to be on your side so bad Blake, and I'm sorry but he kept threatening Me." she said almost crying.

"Wait what are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Does he hurt you?" Reece questioned with concerned laced in his voice.

"Only when I don't listen. That's why I begged you to come out and to get Blake to come with us" she said starting to cry. Reece just parked in the parking lot.

"Look I know Jax isn't going to hurt George but he is trying to hurt you Blake, he wants to see you suffer. That's why he has been so close with George." She said as Reece hugged her.

"I'm so sorry Blake I tried to stop him from hurting you I really did" she cried out more.

"See Reece! It wasn't just me being a jealous dick!" I said finally. He glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"It's not your fault Katie" I said as I hugged her.

George's P.O.V

So it's been a few months since we met Jax and Katie. Katie is really sweet, her and Reece are perfect for each other. Jax seems cool too. We were sitting around playing fifa till Reece came down and made us pause the game.

"Hey Katie and I were going out for food do you want to come? Reece asked. Mmm food I can always go for food. But before I could answer Jax answered for me well us.