Chapter 9

Reece's P.O.V

Even though the live stream happened a while ago now I still felt so bad. How could I be stupid to not turn it off?  As George and I were talking I did notice how quite Blake was, at first I just thought it was because he wasn't in the mood but we forced him into it. Then I started reading the comments and I saw the one that told Blake to kill himself. I turned to talk to Blake but before I could say anything he was gone and my first thought was to save Blake I'm pretty sure George had the same idea since we both ran after him. I know Blake tells me it wasn't my fault but part of me still feels guilty about it.

"Hey so is Blake ok?" Ben asked which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I think he will be, he did post the whole story and apparently he has a boyfriend now" I said.

"Oh really now?" Ben said smirking

"Yeah but he didn't tag anyone so I think he's going to keep it a secret." I said

"Who do you think it is? Ben laughed

"I have no idea, and I don't even think he would tell us" I said

"But if anyone knows it's Abbie and his mom and we know his mom wouldn't tell us but maybe Abbie would" I said smirking

"Do you really think Abbie would do that to Blake though?" Ben said. I sighed knowing he was right

"Yeah true I guess we should let him tell us on his own, but hey if he's happy then so am I" I smiled

After we came back from getting food we walked in to see Blake and George all cuddled up. It was adorable. I was about to wake them up but Ben stopped me.

"Let them sleep I bet Blake hasn't slept well in a while, they can heat up their food later." Ben smiled as we sat down at the kitchen table.

"Yeah you're right, so are we still having our campfire party later?" I asked

"That's tomorrow Reece, and yes I am sure The Vamps are coming along with a few others" Ben said laughing a bit. I knew he was hiding something.

"Others? Like who exactly Ben?" I questioned

"Well I guess you will know tomorrow then huh?" he smirked

"You suck you know that right?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Awe I love you too." He said laughing.

"Hey you don't think it would be George do you?" Ben questioned

"What? No I am pretty sure George is straight, it's like our thing to cuddle each other" I said laughing a bit.

"Yeah true, but I think if they were together it would be adorable" Ben said laughing.

"You're not wrong" I smiled.

George's P.O.V

I was enjoying my sleep, all though I don't remember actually falling asleep. Anyways I could hear voices who I soon noticed it was Reece's and Ben's. I was about to move but I figured they would have already saw us so I just stayed and listened in.

"Let them sleep I bet Blake hasn't slept well in a while, they can heat up their food later." Ben said as they went to the kitchen I assumed.

"Yeah you're right, so are we still having our campfire party later?" Reece asked. Oh right I forgot about that.

"That's tomorrow Reece, and yes I am sure The Vamps are coming along with a few others" Ben said laughing a bit. I clued in to what he was talking about since I knew.

"Others? Like who exactly Ben?" Reece asked. Basically all of our family's and The Vamp's family's Reece I thought.

"Well I guess you will know tomorrow then huh?" Ben said I was trying to not laugh at how clueless Reece was.