Prologue

???'s POV

~Flashback~

I was walking through the crowded hallway with my books in my hand. I... I really enjoy reading books about killing.

Information about guns... knives... the human body's weakest parts...  everything

Something about it intrigues me... so much. I want to try it out but not on small little organisms this time... I want to... I want to-

"Hey Transgender freak!" Someone said, whacking my head with his hand. The amount of force he had put made me drop all my books.

Anger slowly fueled inside of me as I decided to, for the first time, snap back.

"I'm. A. Boy!" I sternly said, quickly grabbing my books as I stared at my bully, Sam, and a couple of his friends who were currently laughing at me. They had always called me this awful name, because I looked like a girl.... and what the fucks wrong with that?

"Dont talk back to me. You have no rights to do so." Sam replied, a smug look plastered all over his face.

You're going to be my first victim... for sure

"Answer me when I'm talking to you dumbass!" Sam yelled, whacking me in the head again.

"Okay." I spit out, my tone sounded like I was suggesting to challenge him

"Are you really that fucking dumb?" Sam chuckled, his smug look turning into a frown "didn't I tell you to never... NEVER talk to me in that tone?"

"You need a lesson for talking back to me. Go get him boys." Sam continued as his frown became a smirk.

As soon as he said that, I felt nothing but pain all around me.

In and out

The were kicking, laughing, spitting at me...

He told me to answer him and now I'm getting punished for talking back to him?

And for what? Is it just because I look like a girl??

So unfair.

People are cruel... they dont deserve to live...

And that's why I am going to

take their life away.

Every. single. one. of. them

Except her.

...

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

...

"WHAT DID HE DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

"Oh my oh my... what do we have here," Sam chuckled as he put his hand onto the locker, trying to look flirty and cool when he's actually not "Y/n- the so called 'The school's beauty' is standing up for this girl,"

Y/n scoffed

"Girl? Can't you clearly see that he is a boy?" Y/n said "Can't you see that this is extremely disrespectful to those who are trans and nasty?"

"The only thing that's going to be nasty here is when me and you go have fun... in the bathroom,"

*Slap*

"First of all, I would rather smash my head against the window then even touch you." Y/n snapped back, disgusted at the fact that Sam, who just insulted the lgbtq+, and insulted this guy over here, was hitting on her

"And second of all..." y/n smirked as she walked towards Sam "if you do this again... I swear on my life that I will create you another asshole... and I mean it."

" you little piece of shit!." Sam raised his hand and was about to slap y/n "you think you're tough huh? I'll show you tough!!"

I closed my eyes, feeling sorry that I couldn't help her.

But

Why wasn't there a slapping noise.

Huh?

I slowly opened my eyes only to see I was the one who prevented Sam from slapping her.

I looked at Sam as he looked back at me with shock.

and...

That's how my whole life changed...

TMB

(I feel like it's a movie trailer or something idk Lolololol)

(I am currently rewriting TMB and I promise you that it will come soon... I hated my writing style so I just decided to think about the parts more carefully and rewrite it. Sorry! Bye guys!)