18

(Warning Jungkook is a fucking monster here)
(And I don't know if these things are possible, the things he will do is not... possible I think)

"Heyyyy," Jungkook chuckled as he leaned towards the man, who was currently sweating a river right now.

The man gulped, looking at his dead girlfriend.

"Look very very closely," Jungkook smiled as he went over to the dead girl, caressing her head while holding the chainsaw in the other hand. Jungkook turned on the chainsaw, the rumble of the engine staring send shivers down the man's spine.

Jungkook started to dismember the girl's arms so that she would be... well... armless (duh)

Then Jungkook leaned down to put his finger in the pile of blood in the bottom. He then started to walk towards the man.

"Open up," he said and the man hesitated before he opened his mouth. Jungkook then shoved his finger into his mouth as he held it there. "Delicious isnt it,"

The man suddenly clenched his finger as he still had some fire left in his eyes. He bit Jungkooks finger as hard as he could but it seemed like Jungkook had no effect over this violent action.

"Humans these days... so fucking stubborn," He said as he furrowed his eyebrows and stared intensely at the man

the man finally let go, him whining like a little toddler as he started to cry

The man's eyes were filled with tears. He was shaking so much and his wrists and ankles were red from desperately trying to escape. Jungkook already knew so he made sure he put ropes and handcuffs on then just in case.

jungkook sighed

"Well well well... now you know what happens if you date a slut right?" He asked the man who furiously nodded