21

You sighed as you looked at the night sky as the moon made its appearance by shining its beaming light onto you. 

It was awfully quiet today...

Minus the inaudible jazz music that was playing in the restaurant.

It felt like...

 the night where you had first met him.

Blonde straight hair that half covered his strong eyebrows... His overwhelming height that made you feel safe whenever you stood beside him... and most importantly-the love and affection he gave you ever since you guys started dating...

You loved it so much you even thought of marrying him.

but...

but after the time he had done something you both had vowed never to do... 

which was-

cheating.

you had decided to not ever give your heart so carelessly to someone no matter how close you were with them. Even though you had overcome that by making friends and meeting Jungkook... a part of you still has this suspicion over the people you hang out with.

*creak*

Your deep thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the front door opening once again... but this time, Hoseok chimed in.

"Hey," He said and you turned around, ready to walk back into the restaurant to ignore him.

"Yo!" He said, lightly grabbing your wrist as he pulled you back to where you were belong "C'mon I just said hey,"

Hoseok smiled as he looked up and down at you

"What do you want?" You raised your eyebrows as you crossed your arms together. "If you want to 'catch up' about the past then I'm not up for it,"

"Cmon peppo- I mean Y/n!" He said "I just wanted to compliment you and then talk about life... nothing much,"