19

My name is Min Yoongi.

I am a detective disguised as a student at a nearby college.

My boss had told me that there are new cases for a mysterious murderer who goes by the TMB.

A girl in her twenties and a guy in his early thirties were on their date yesterday but they reportedly got missing  on the same night. A homeless man saw a tall man in a suit, wearing a small bunny mask, dragging two unconscious people in an abandoned building where he would sleep in when the nights were cold. Worried, using the last percentage of his phone, he called the police and then me about this situation.

and I... min yoongi is determined to find TMB and end his killing career once and for all. 

All these innocent lives are in sake right now.

When he is done with his victims, he would burn their bodies and write a little note on the wall in why he would kill them.

Something about his significant other getting severely bullied in highschool and him doing whatever it takes to get his revenge for her.... thats what I think

"People these days... just seeking for revenge,"  I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of my coffee. 

Jimin, my boyfriend, walked around the apartment, wearing nothing but an apron on.

I looked down and saw my bud getting excited.

damn...this early in the morning???

"Hey baby," Jimin popped his head in the door as in his other hand was a plate full of my favorite food. "I made this for you and I hope you enjoy it!" 

I looked at him with a big smile plastered on my face. My eyes darted to the plate of food and back to him, my heart beating furiously at the fact he would do this for me.

no one does this for me

"Thank you chim... I love you," I said, grabbing the food and taking a deep inhale. "This looks delicious,"

"You know whats even more delicious than this plate of food?" I smirk "That ass,"

I chuckled as I bit my lip

"Well of course it is," he grinned  "but eat your food first before it gets cold," 

I shook my head 

"I really appreciate you doing this but the food has to wait..." I said "because youre more important than that,"

"You need food or else you'll die!" Jimin chuckled as he leaned towards me, grabbing the hem of my shirt

"Ill die without you too," I smiled as he smiled

I picked up Jimin as I laid him onto the bed, slowly undoing his apron as I started to kiss him.

"I'm starving"

_____________________________________

sorry for the short part! I'm a little busy :c

unedited

Life update: Thanks to my crush, I actually started to become a lot more confident and started to ignore my insecurities, making me feel prettier and better! Because the motto- love yourself before you love anyone else- had made a big impact on me because I want to love him... but I need to love myself in order to do that. So thanks to him I have overcome my fear of looking like an ogre and I now look like a decent egg with two legs. Haha thanks for reading this tupid thing and continue!