12

Tears gradually found your eyes and before you know it, you started to bawl your eyes out.

Your parents were dead.

Stab marks all around their body but mostly on their stomach. But... their organs...

were gone.

They were murdered... but from where?

You  suddenly saw a shadow  in the doorway and it threw something at you.

You dodged it but since it was so dark you couldn't see a thing and it slightly brushed against your head. Only the small stream of moonlight shone through the window and you could only see a part of that item. When you saw that shadow slowly walking towards you...

You made a run for it. 

You ran up the stairs and closed the door to your room. WIth all your might, you scootched your bed in front of the door. You then ran into your closet to find your baseball bat and you grabbed your phone . Your hands were shaking as you dialed 911.

"911 here what's your emergency?"

"P-please t-there was this guy in my home and h-he murdered my parents a-and..."

"What did he look like ma'am?"

"bunny mask! THE BUNNY GUY WHO KILLED THE OTHER GUY PLEASE COME"

"Okay, ma'am we're coming as soon as possible,"

The murderer started to tap on the door while you heard a faint giggle on the other side.

Oh my fucking god please (dont) kill me now

"Did you get hurt?"

"I-I don't know, my head really hurts tough..."