16

Jungkook had already accepted that you were going to a nearby place to study and become a lawyer, your dream job. So, Jungkook had decided to enroll into medical school where he can become a surgeon and provide for himself as well as you.

"I'm going to hang out with some new friends tonight!" You told Jungkook as you kissed him on his forehead "Theres food in the fridge and stay safe!"

"Thanks baby," He purred out, hugging you from behind as he kissed your neck. "Stay safe and text me whatever happens!"

"Promise?" He continues and you nodded

"I promise," You nuzzle your nose with his as you grab your purse and head out of the apartment.

You and Jungkook had been dating for some time now... before, it wasn't that much of a deal since you were both innocent and just having fun but now, it has become a lot more serious than before. Now you guys are actually serious and caring about eachother, loving eachother and much more.

You were planning on going to a bar for a few hours and talk with new or old friends that you have met at an orientation for your school. Some are already lawyers or some are just interested in law in general.

||-||

I watched her as she walked into the dark sidewalk alone.

its dangerous to walk alone at this time...

I really didnt want to let her go because what if shes meeting some other guy? What if she's just playing around with guys?What if-

She's cheating on me?

That's it... I'm following her. Besides, she left her wallet anyways and I'll use that as an excuse if she finds out.

I quickly got on a warm jacket and grabbed the wallet as I ran out the apartment door. Running out into the sidewalk, I could see her within a few feet. Without getting noticed, I walked slowly, making sure the surroundings near me such as branches, rocks or etc. wouldn't make any unnecessary noises and blow my cover.

Turn after turn she finally arrived at a fried chicken store that sold beer and other various alcohols.

This doesn't look so bad...

Pretending to walk to another place, I quickly walked behind the store where I waited for a couple of minutes.

Peeking behind the dumpster and into the window, there I saw Y/n with a girl and a random dude sitting across from her.

Who the fuck is he?

I smirked as the wicked part of my brain started to make up random scenarios, full of gore and murder, about this guy. If he tries to take my girl, he has to go.

What it felt like an hour, I walked into the store as I pretended to look around for Y/n. Of course I knew where she fucking was, I just didn't want to look weird and suspicious.