24*

This part is very important in this story because it's going to reveal what TMB stands for and some of Jungkook's past. No story line right now, just an explanation but its POV Jungkook.

My name is Jeon Jungkook.

Ever since I was a little boy, I was always interested in something disgusting, strange and activities that are filled with gore. Using the instruments that I have in my home, which was only a kitchen knife, I had made traps to lure in any small creature that varies between rats to spiders.

Using the knife to cut out and dissect the animals' flesh and organs, my curiosity made me want to taste them.

My only interest was the heart, lungs or perhaps the blood.

Delicious

When I was a bit older, a sudden voice appeared in my head and I had obviously become friends with the voice in my head. (since it had similar interests as mine) The voice has taught me many things in killing, lying, and hiding.

Day by day I killed, slowly moving on to humans.

Back in the day, I had my fun...but this one time...I tried to kill this woman who was sitting on the side of the cliff... something weird happened.

I fell.

That was the last of my memory and after that, I only remember myself stuck in a dark room, two little bunnies jumping around me as I was floating around. In the dark abyss, I saw nothing...and nothing slowly became into something.

As I felt my memory slowly slipping away from my grasp, all I could remember was...nothing.

Nothing.

Until one day, there was a light coming through a small opening of the abyss. I walked towards the light and it revealed something that I haven't seen before.

An opportunity

When I woke up on my hospital bed, I could see that my hair was so long, my skin as pale chalk (not literally), my arms all skinny and long. I know I've been out for a few months but...I think I may have been out for a few years actually.

Where am I?

I looked around and saw a random man, staring at me creepily with a spine chilling smile plastered on his face.

A man beside me looked @ me wickedly as he chuckled lowly, his stillness making my hair stand up at the creepiness. 

"Hi Jungkook... my name is-

Never had I ever thought that this man would dig up my past memories, resurrect my killing habits and actually be on the same team as me.

He told me once... he told me that he wanted this girl so badly and wanted me to...kidnap her. We had planned this marvelous and outstanding plan where we would kidnap this girl and do the things we want to do to her--which was to love her...in mysterious and odd ways. And so I tried...but her charm has captured me as her prisoner and it made me go insane. Her voice, her smile, her 

body.

Oh my fucking god that body of hers.

As soon as I knew it, I fell for everything.

I fell for Y/n...but I soon grew overprotective of her.

A bit too overprotective I must say.

but-

But theres this one guy whos in the fucking way... and thats-

"My name is V...also known as Taehyung,"

And before you knew it, there were already two people who was obsessed with everything about you.

Even though one is awfully close to you, and another is hiding right behind you, both of them are watching your every move.

And what you didn't know was there are actually two killer bunnies following your tail.

TMB

Actually stands for Two Murderous Bunnies
_____________________________________________
OOF IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK ME. I'll answer anything but not spoilers for the next part! >:v

Sorry the plot was confusing lol, it's hard writing stories

Unedited