9

SHIT

You searched furiously to find a trash can but you couldn't find any in sight. You were determining on either going in the boys bathroom and just throw up and then come back or just bang on one of the stalls until one of them come out.

a sudden sick feeling appeared in your stomach and you held your breath. You felt saliva and vomit slowly coming up from your stomach and to your esophagus.

"Gross," You mumbled

You decided to go in and just do it.

but the thing was... you were worried that someone would see you.

You leaned your head against the wall and peeked your head in and saw that the coast was clear. You ran in, regretting your mistake immediately as you stepped foot in and quickly ran into the stall and locked it.

"Fuck it...if someone asks me why i'm here, then I can just say that I didn't know this was the mens room," You whispered to yourself.

You exhaled in relief and sat on the toilet. You suddenly felt a sick feeling again and immediately threw up in the toilet.

You saw chunks of toast and jelly and you scrunched your nose up in disgust.

"Ew," you mumbled under your breath and flushing everything away.

You came out the stall, exhausted as you walked towards the sink to wash your face and hands. Before you were about to leave the bathroom, you felt someone chucking behind you.

"My my my, what do we have here?" A voice said behind you "Why is a pretty little lady like you doing here? In the mens bathroom,"