13

"Jungkook I have a question,"

He suddenly stopped rubbing your back and replied "what is it?"

"Why are your eyes gray?" You asked. You didn't want to ask him about your mother's perfume because you figured while he was trying to find you, he went up to your parents room and etc.

Besides, he can't be the murderer... he's so sweet!

"It's a long story..." He smiled "I was actually born with dark brown eyes but there was this accident... which resulted the color change of my iris. I can see just find but it's kind of weird how it's gray,"

(Not scientifically proven, I just a made it up)

"Why did you ask?" He asked

"I-it was j-just... really pretty," you looked down.

You weren't the best at lying but you hoped that your excuse was enough

Suddenly, a sharp pain appeared in your head, making you cry out in pain. You fell down on your bed, holding your head.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, leaning towards you, lips almost touching.

"I-I am okay, thanks for asking..." you said, getting up and taking a drink of your water which was beside you. "Everything happened so fast... I cant remember anything at all!"

"Well it's probably it did... your brain can only remember the important details," Jungkook said "But it will take time to heal...and you will remember everything eventually... promise,"

"Okay," You said before frowning "I just can't believe that my parents died...and I dont even know the god damn killer is!"

"Its the TMB for sure," Jungkook smirked but you didn't notice since you were staring at your fingers

"The tm what?" You repeated, not paying attention at all.

"The TMB, I dont know what it stands for... its this psychotic guy who murders people for fun and he just... I honestly dont even know," He said "My theory is that he kills people who did something wrong to him in the past... but my other theory is that he is obsessed with some girl,"