10.5

Walking beside him was kind of awkward since we literally both met this morning, and asked each other out a few hours ago. I dont think this is technically a date since what I said earlier basically meant 'we should hang out because you were very helpful to me and I owe you' kind of thing...

But... relationships our age  usually start like this anyways so I dont think its that serious

Besides,

This was probably going to be some one night...date thing (Idk what its called haha sry)

We really didn't plan this out since... it literally happened today, but we both decided on one thing a few minutes ago-

to eat at a nearby fast food shop and just talk for a while.

Which I didn't mind at all... I thought that was a perfect way to spend a first date! A part of me wanted to get to know him and maybe make this accidental relationship work somehow but, another part of me wanted nothing to do with this since it was accidental.

The thing is... he's just so attractive and perfect. I really don't know how I got this lucky to go on a supposed date with one of the smartest people in this school... and it was accidental.

I should really stop saying that haha

Anyways, today was pretty chilly.

The breeze was making its presence known by  dancing around me and Jungkook, making my flow(y) skirt and hair go crazy. While Jungkook, was not having a single problem with the wind. Everything was normal for him and he looked cute as always when I looked like an oversized furry bear... in a skirt with waxed, smooth legs. >:3

(no hate I love bears)

(Not with smooth, tan, legs though)

"Y/n?" Jungkook suddenly said, breaking the silence between us."We're here,"

I looked up and read the name of the restaurant.

"Mama's food," I read before blurting out "Is this the really good fast food place next to that big ass hospital?"

"Woah profanity... and yes," Jungkook joked, his smile making me melt in some way. When everyone was saying that he was cute and hot at the same time, mannn they weren't lying. This guy can be so bipolar and I've got to witness everything a few hours ago too.