14

(YOUR POV)

A few days passed and all the students were able to go to school and roam around the town as usual. The police, however, made a rule to always stick to at least 1 person. There was an organization that allowed people to walk with kids or even adults who were alone. Even though many people thought this was stupid and not necessary, I thought it wasn't. Since I was a "victim" of the TMB, and since I survived his attacks, I volunteered to tell a group of people in my school what my experience was. THe group of people were the ones who were willing to man up and start the organization^. Unfortunately, there were only a few people who were willing to do it. AND Surprisingly, none of them were female, only male.

well it totally makes sense, even though girls can fight like a bull, I dont think they would be safe. The goddamn murderer is in to me for crying out loud! Its disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

And since everyone is scared of an actual serial killer in their own fucking neighborhood, who is even willing to join this organization???

another thought- I think I know

what the killer is like

My assumption is that he is an old perverted grandpa, who is also a pedo, and is in to some kind of yandere shit/fantasy

ANyways, I have proof, witnesses (neighbors hearing screams) and everything else. I was also wanted to ask questions and everything so that everyone was aware of what was happening. The group of people were only 3 guys. Some of them graduated and some of them were in the same age as me.

Their names were "Sam, Daniel and Jaehyun."

I mumbled as I walked into the school with Jungkook clinging onto me.

Jungkook...is kind of like an angel to me since he was there for me since the day I was appointed into the hospital. I was discharged after a couple of weeks and he was there, next to me, throughout all of it.

and I really appreciate that

In the middle of my journey of recovering, Jungkook decided to just ask me out, making my heart beat out of my chest and out the window. Of course I said yes, but deep down I wasn't really ready for a serious relationship because of last time.

We both agreed that it would be casual but... we'll see if it'll last or not and decided from there.