25

Small time skip

It's been a a while since you found that mysterious door behind your closet. You wanted to know everything that was happening but the one question that continued to linger inside your head was:

What was Jungkook hiding?

You shook your head as your head suddenly started to hurt unexpectedly. You were supposed to be studying for your first test in college, but the thought of Jungkook hiding secrets from you drove you insane.

It felt like solving a puzzle. As soon as you're close finishing a complicated puzzle game, some of the pieces are missing. Jungkook was like the puzzle game, complicated as hell with his mysterious secrets, and the missing pieces are the parts of his life that he's not telling me.

Sure there may be things he may not want to talk about to me since it's private, but things like hiding another fucking room in an apartment we both live in... is crazy.

Ring

You looked over and saw your phone ringing and you went over and grabbed the phone, answering the call as it seemed to be one of your close friend

Yoongi

||

I have this really odd feeling that something bad is going to happen to Y/n. This feeling in me is killing me inside out and I have to know if she's alright. This mysterious yet dangerous aura shes in...it makes me wonder if-

"Yoongi!" Yoongi heard from the other side of the line of his phone call. "What's up?"

"C-can you come over Y/n? I want to catch up more because I'm going to busy for the next few days..." Yoongi lied. However, he was in fact busy for the next few weeks, but he just wanted to ask you a few questions to get this feeling off his chest. He knew you was 'safe' with Jungkook but this constant, annoying and stupid feeling was lingering next to him, reminding him the uneasy feeling in his stomach about you.

And as a best friend, he refused to ignore the feeling.

Something odd was going on and he knew it for a fact, it was something related to the

TMB.

"Uhh... maybe now's not the time Yoongi. Maybe tomorrow?" You said, wanting to go back to study for your exam. "I'm a little busy so I'll call you back...by Yoongi,"

"But...like I said before, I wont be able to hang out or catch up throughout the week so..." He said

"Yoongi...I need to study," You said sternly, hating to refuse this invitation to a wonderful hangout but education first.

"...okay." He said "Maybe we can work around my schedule a little and then we can catch up sometime tomorrow,"

"That's perfect. Can't wait," You replied before ending the call "Bye Yoongi,"

"By-"

Call ended.

I feel so uneasy right now... this is definitely a sign.

||-||

The town knew that the TMB stroke once or twice every month or so but the police wouldn't do anything.

Or couldnt.

The TMB wouldn't leave any SINGLE evidence for him. Instead, every killing session the TMB had, he would leave a quote in the victim's blood about why he would kill them.

He would kill sinners.

Sinners who either did something unremarkable and disgusting, or sinners who did him dirty in the past...but-

He wouldn't leave any single evidence on him which made the police go mad. Every time the police would try and trick the TMB, they would get outsmarted. Many wanted to give up in catching the TMB because he was obviously too smart for them...he couldn't be caught.

The game he was playing on the people of this town was absurd. Little hints that only proved to be tricks, every track leading to another-which soon led to nothing...nothing made since in this little game but that's just how it is isn't it.

A game.

A game with stupid little hints.

and

A game that had no end.

________________________________________

Kind of short and I sorry. Instead, having a cute picture of kookie @/the top!

Hope you guys enjoyed this part and I really hope you have a wonderful/fantastic day!

Unedited.

:_) heheh