20

Hoseok... why does he sound so similar?

Jimin, my best friend from highschool, and his boyfriend whos already a lawyer, Yoongi, both stared at me in worry as my other friend introduced me to him. The new friend I've made, Yuki has obviously never knew about my past with Hoseok.

"Hello. My name is Jung Hoseok... nice to meet you," He put his hand out for me to shake which I hesitatingly shook

"N-nice to meet you too?" You squeaked out, afraid what he was going to say next

"It's been a while Y/n! How long has it been since middle school?" He paused as he stopped to count how many years "A few years haha,"

"Yeah..." you said, not really wanting to talk to him. You slowly started to fiddle with your fingers since it was a form of you to cope up with anxiety. After all, Hoseok was one of your-

"You've glowed up a lot Y/n... back then you were-" He said

"okay lets go eat some food," Jimin interrupted the conversation as he stepped between you and Hoseok as he was awfully close to you. "Yay you met Hoseok! I need to talk to Y/n for a second so go ahead and order without us!"

Jimin grabbed your shoulders as he quickly escorted you outside the restaurant.

Today was supposed to be a day where you were supposed to hang out with your old and new friends as well as meet some new people. Today was supposed to be comfortable and fun.

comfortable and fun

I'm not comfortable or having fun.

"Y/n." Jimin said sternly "Are you okay?"

"N-not really," You exhaled out. "Why the fuck is he here? I vowed to myself that I wouldn't... I would never be affected by his mean actions!"

"Honey... I understand where youres coming from but that was a few years ago... maybe give him chance for only this night?" Jimin suggested as he shrugged.

Jimin, your highschool best friend, and you had a small reunion after you contacted him that you were going to attend the college his boyfriend was currently staying in and helping out. The high school memories with him was the best until he had to move half way. All the inside jokes, laughs, gossip stories, small arguments, and hang outs are the memories you would never forget.

He was always there when you needed him and he still is... but what he suggested right now is really not him helping you.

Hoseok... was your middle school/beginning of high school bully before he also moved away to another city. He would always call you pepperoni girl since you always had an awful amount of acne on your face.

You weren't the best looking... but with the help of self love and confidence, others supporting you and having a healthier lifestyle... made you feel much better about yourself.

Love yourself. 

Even though its hard... and even though you want to quit... think about how you would feel about the result in the very end.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" You came back into reality 

"I'm going inside so come back when youre felling better," Jimin said before he gave you a big hug and went inside the restaurant.

You sighed as you saw the condensation between the cold weather and your hot breath float above your head. 

You closed your eyes.

"I really wish Jungkook was here," you said as you enjoyed the quietness outside. The sudden feeling of danger has crept into your body right after you met Hoseok.

little did you know

Jungkook was already there

watching your every move

________________________________________________

I changed this up a bit so please dont get confused bc of the comments.

unedited

Im going to fail every single fucking class in school like haeiofido a