Chapter 2

The vibration of my phone interrupted my flashback with Harry. I pulled it out of my pocket to see Jeff's name flash across the screen.

Phew! I thought, relief washing over me, I had never been so pleased to hear from Jeff. Pushing past Harry, I quickly go off down the hallway to go find him. I could feel Harry's eyes watching me as I quickly disappeared around the corner.

Thankfully that was the last time I saw Harry for the rest of the day. Jeff had me running around doing this and that I barely had time to think anymore about our steamy moment.
Exhausted, I flopped down in an armchair in my office at the studio. It was nice and airy, there was a window overlooking the city which was currently lit up, ready for the nightlife. My desk faced the door to greet clients and had a seating area in which I was currently occupying one part of three seats- 2 royal blue fabric chairs and a matching plump sofa.

I leant back in the chair, closing my eyes, my de booted feet resting on the glass coffee table, suddenly a familiar aroma filling my nose, mmmm aftershave, feeling hands on my shoulders and around the base of my neck, massaging the knots in my muscles, then stroking the back of my neck, pressure of lips next to my ear, and a flick of a tongue touching my ear lobe..

A moan escaped my lips, biting my bottom lip..Wait was I dreaming? My eyes shot open, moving forward away from the massaging hands.

I looked around to see Niall , grinning from ear to ear, eyes sparkling. Meeting him with a grin of my own, I jumped up from the chair and leap into his arms, legs hugging his hips, his hands supporting the back of my thighs.

Unfortunately, my surprising force made him lose his balance and we fell back onto the low plump sofa.

I squealed, Niall flinched.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Guess I got a little excited because I missed you." I said caressing his face of pain. " Let me kiss you better." I lowered my lips gently to his, watching his expression change from pain to pleasure.

"Mmmmm a little more of this and I think I shall mend." He murmured, his hands moving from waist to my lower curved area.

Raising my head, my eyes level with Niall's sea blue ones, a smile playing on my lips.

"Oh really? Mmmm..so I shouldn't stop this?" I said as I kissed his left cheek, "and this?" kissing his right cheek, "and some more of this?" kissing his lips.

A moan escaped from Niall's lips, then taking control, pushing me back so he could sit up, pressing his body against mine, tucking his knees underneath his own body, feeling his hips on my inner thighs.

Locking lips with mine, tongues dancing to a tune of desire, searching for more, wanting more.

It had been so long since we had been able to spend some time together since we started dating. I broke the kiss to catch my breath, placing my hands on either side of his gorgeous face.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked tilting his head.
Pressing my lips together. " I have missed you alot. We have barely had any time to just spend together since we started going out and your solo tour....just so many interruptions.. I want us to be together."

Niall sat back on his knees, while I sat up and folded my legs on the couch.

"Okay, where is this coming from? Did something happen today? With Harry?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "Not really, he just stirred old feelings up. From before we were together. He just gets under my skin, you know that."

I had told Niall about what had happened between Harry and I not long after we met. I wanted our relationship to be open and honest.
They had a great friendship bond and I didn't want to come between them. Harry was genuinely a lovely person inside and out. He just knew how to get a rise out of me since that moment on tour.