Chapter 33

Lily

The day went really well. Lots of laughs and tom foolery was had by all.
The fabulous picnic that Harry had organised had me in a spin over the food, the view and the company.
He had everything covered, he made sure everyone was looked after and paid extra special attention to me.

I was flattered of course, he made my heart race every time he was near me, my skin tingled when he touched me, I could see he tried very hard to hide the desire in his eyes, which kept me in a constant blush.

We all decided to retire back to our accommodation for a bit, then meet back up for the music festival which was happening down by the lake.
Harry, once out of sight from the others, took my hand, threading his fingers through mine.
I felt the tingles again, shooting through my body, right to my core.

Then it was replaced with guilt so I quickly shook my hand free.

“Ah.. as lovely as this is, I’m still with Niall.” I stated, reaching the door of my cabin.

“Yes you are. Sorry, I didn’t mean to over step.” He replied.

I wasn’t convinced, I’m sure he was up to something but I let it go and didn't reply.

"So I'll see you later?" He asked, walking backwards away from my cabin.

"Yep, guess so."I replied, thinking not that I've got much choice, trying to hide a smile playing on my lips.

"Good. I will pick you up at 6.30pm then walk over and meet the others at the music festival, together." He said, as he started walking towards the cabin right next door to mine.

My mouth dropped open then closed in confusion, my eyes darting to cabin then back to Harry.

“You’re staying next door?!” I asked incredulously, my hand paused on the handle.

A smirk instantly crossed his lips, as we locked eyes, he looked a little bit sheepish.

“So you heard me last night?” I said, when he didn’t answer.

“I may have heard a squeal or two.” He said, finally replying, shrugging his broad shoulders.

Dropping my head back, my hair exposing my face, I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

“Shit.”

Harry laughed.

"It's okay. You have a cute squeal." He said, reassuringly. "I love that about you."

Then he was gone. The door of his cabin had closed.

My face still flushed with heat from his words, as I entered my cabin, closed the door and leant back.

Why does he affect me like this?!

Pushing away from the door, I flopped face down on my bed, thoughts of Harry drifting through my mind as I fell asleep.

Harry

Closing the door, I leant back, a grin started to spread across my lips, my mind filled with thoughts of Lily, touching her skin…..

Guess I’m having another cold shower. Thinking as I look down at my bulge in my shorts, then stripped off as I went into my bathroom.

Lily

I’ll be your temporary fix,
You can call me,
I’m always what you like

My phone interrupted my nap. Confused, I grabbed it off my side table.

When did my ringtone change? I don’t remember doing that...Wait..Harry you little sneak!

He must have changed it when he offered to get my phone out of my backpack.
Shaking my head, I opened it up to see Niall’s request for a video call.