Chapter 31

Niall

It had been busy non stop since arriving at our first venue.

As promised Jax had managed to pull out all the stops and everything had gone smoothly from the moment the buses had pulled up to when we had all met back at the tour bus.

During our sound check, fans had filled the room with their excitement, questions and support for me. Made me smile so much.

The show went off without a hitch and a good time was had by all.

First one for the tour were always a bit nervy and took awhile to loosen things up.

But by the end of the night, everyone was hyped and decided to celebrate the end of our first show.

“Wow you were amazing!” Jax exclaimed as she embraced me as I came off stage.

Surprised by the move, awkwardly I put my hands on her hips and gently creating some space between us.

“Thank you J. I think it went well.” As I started walking a little ahead of her, towards the bus.

“That’s an understatement. It was awesome. And the crowd was fantastic.” She said, sliding in step with me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I laughed. I had to agree, the crowd was wild and they had shown me a fan project - they were always so special and warmed my heart.

“Okay, okay agreed. Now let’s drink and celebrate with the band and crew.” I replied, hoping on the bus.

A few hours and shots later, the crew had bailed so it was just the two of us, playing cards in the lounge, which was okay until Jax upped the stakes.

“Time to make this more interesting.” She said, a mischievous look across her face, gathering all the cards up.

Taking a swig of my beer and swallowing, I tilted my head, giving her a interested look.

“Okay….how?” I asked, regretting the words as they passed my lips.

Smirking, she started to shuffle the cards and deal us a hand.

“Let’s play strip poker. Winner gets a lap dance by the loser.” She said, grinning.

Throwing my head back, I laughed.
This was not going to end well, said a little voice in my head.

Sighing, I nodded and took the cards.

“Okay, I’m in. You better be prepared to lose though.” I said, trying to sound cocky.

"Pfffff yeah right! If I remember correctly, you are shit at poker, so you might as well just give up now and wave that tight arse in my direction!" She replied, giving me a wink then downing a shot.

My cheeks were flushed, whether it was the amount of drinks I'd had or the comment she made, I had no clue. She was definitely stirring something inside of me and I'm not sure I could ignore it.

I could feel her eyes on my as I studied my cards, trying to ignore the stare, I discarded three cards and then took three new ones from the deck.

Finally, I glanced up to see Jax had taken off her boots, socks and her shirt. Now sitting across from me, in her lacy black bra- just keeping her full breasts in, jeans and assumed underwear.

Catching me, she said, “What? I have to make it fair right?” Giving me a cheeky grin.

“Sure, okay.” I stammered, quickly looking down at my cards.

As it turns out, Jax was right, I am pretty crap at strip poker. She had won and now I had to give her a lap dance, the only upside was that she had kindly allowed me to keep my boxers on, even though I lost.

Throwing my cards on the table, I downed some shots and a swig of beer in the hope it would give me some dutch courage, while Jax, dressed in her bra and underwear, got up to shut the door to the lounge, and turned on some music.

Turning she said, “Gotta have some tunes so you can get your moves on.” She said grinning as she made herself comfortable in a chair, then looked up at me expectantly.

Taking a breath, exhaled and got up. I have no clue how I got myself into this, shaking my head.

“Okay, let’s do this.” I said, grabbing a cowboy hat, putting it on my head and tilting it down as I moved forward, swaying my hips side to side, hooking my thumbs in the top of my boxers, pulling the waistband away from my body and then letting go.

She started to giggle at my actions but didn’t break our eye contact.

Getting closer, I flicked my hat up and gave her a cheesy grin, gyrated my hips then rubbed my hands all over my body suggestively.

“Olalala! You sexy thing!” She shouted, laughing at my ridiculous moves.

Placing my hands on the wall behind her, I straddled her without touching her body, and continued to hover over her.

Suddenly her hands were on my chest, sliding down to grab my hips and moved with me for a moment but then pushed me down to sit on her.

The move was unexpected and I wasn’t ready.
Losing my grip, I tried to steady myself but failed, missed her knees and took her with me as we fell onto the floor together, laughing.

"Ow! I knew this was going to end badly." I said, laughing.

"Hahah! That was amazing! You know if this singing thing doesn't work out, you should definitely think about getting a job at Magic Mike." She teased.

"Shut up! I am so not doing that again." I replied, slapping her arm.

Somehow this started a friendly war of smacking each other, until she straddled me, pinning my arms above my head, pressing her body against mine, our faces close, noses touching, I could feel her breath grazing my cheek.

My heart started to race, desire flickering through my body, wanting to taste those full lips, moisten by her pink tongue, lifting my chin, we locked in a kiss, tongues stroking and tasting.

Freeing my arms, I took hold of her head, delving deeper into her. A moan escaped her as we rolled over and continued our passionate kiss.

What the hell are you doing?! Stop! A voice yelled in my head.

Panicking, I broke away, ending the kiss and got up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I apologised, grabbing a throw blanket from the couch and held it put for Jax to cover herself.

Confused, she got up and took the blanket, wrapping around her, as I raked my hair then placing them together in front of my mouth.

"It's okay Niall. I understand. We should call it a night. Good night." She said, moving forward to place a soft kiss on my cheek, then turning to go to her sleeping quarters.

Still in shock, I stood and watched her disappear.

"What the fuck have I done?" Saying aloud, shaking my head as I made my way to my bed and collapsed.