Chapter 41

Stealthily, with the move of a thief, refining through the silk white curtains, sunbeams crawled in their bedroom. Creating a oblong puddle of light right before the bed and illuminating the whole room.

Unaware of the intruding rays, couple slept peacefully cocooned in pearly white blanket. Pillows were scattered, some on the bed, some on the floor. The puddle of their clothes was untouched across the bed where it was thrown a day before. The misty scent of their heated sex was still lingering in the air. They had spent a whole day being locked up in the room and making love each other until their limbs cried.

As the sun glared at their naked form, Anahita stirred ever so lightly.  She inhaled, yawning as sense started trapping her. The uncertain blinking of her eyes stopped as she concentrated on the face above her head. Feeling hot, she woke up. Her body felt sluggish and sore as she tried to roll over. But it was impossible, only because Yuvraaj's body was covering half of hers.

His legs were thrown over hers, his arm was tightly draped around her waist, anchoring her to his body. His head laid on the pillow as he had buried her face in his neck. Anahita's lips couldn't contain a smile and stretched wide as she venerated Yuvraaj's face. Tufts of his black hair sprawled over his forehead, covering his eyes slightly. His features soft and relaxed. She brought her hands to the back of his neck and gently caressed the spot, taking comfort in his embrace.

Slowly, her head uplifted on own accord and she kissed his full lips again. The same one she had tugged whole night, wailing in pleasure as he showed her heaven.

"I love you." Her words were mere whisper as she kissed him but it was enough for Yuvraaj to tighten his hold around her waist and he opened his eyes to match hers.

"I love you too." Words moved past smoothly through his lips as he pressed a chaste salute on the crown of her head.

"I can't believe it's not a dream." She murmured tracing her lips with his jaw and fixed her eyes upon them before lifting her gaze to meet his, "Tell me it's not a dream."

Mischievously, Yuvraaj propped his weight on the pillow keeping it under his arm and rested his chin upon his knotted fingers, smirking slightly.

"Get up!"

"What?"

"I said get up."

Confused, Anahita turned and tried to get up but a sudden pain erupted in her abdomen, blocking her movements and she stopped midway wincing. Her face contorted in pain and a low hiss escaped through her lips. Yuvraaj fixed pillow behind her lower back and she leaned on it, resting her head upon the bedpost. Yuvraaj's palm reached out to caress her flat belly.

"Now do you believe it's not a dream?"

Pulling blanket to her chin, she glared him. "What have you done to me?"

A chuckle rumbled in the cotton as Yuvraaj pressed his face in the pillow, "As if you don't know what I did."

"Shut up." She hissed, "Fuck, I can't move. It's paining." Yuvraaj reached out to frame her face with his hands and spooned her, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just let your stiff muscles loosen up a bit. I'll call the breakfast here only."

"Won't I be able to go out?" Panic seized her and Yuvraaj rolled his eyes.

"I'm calling breakfast in the room because I want to. We've not had dinner, so by the time we will get ready, the breakfast will be here."