062 | Jack Kline Catch Up

First of all, Jack is the most adorable character in supernatural and he deserves the best!!!! Second of all, this took FOREVER to write!!! Third of all, enjoy!! 😃

*-*

How You Met

You were the lesser know Winchester, which meant you mostly stayed in the background. Your brothers wouldn't even let you hunt. Instead, you stayed with Bobby and tried to live a somewhat 'ordinary' life. That meant you went to school, made friends, went to parties, and even went trick-or-treating every year. Even though you knew of the supernatural, Dean and Sam did everything in their power to keep you out of it. Sadly that didn't last long. As soon as you met Jack, whatever normal life you had was gone. He took an instant liking to you after Sam had introduced you two. And you were not different. You soon became the best of friends, but with that came new challenges.

"Jack, this is my little sister, Y/N," Sam said walking up to you, the awkward boy following behind him, you now knew as Jack, looked up at you with wonder in his eyes.

"Y/N this is Jack," Sam chuckled in response, as he saw the boy basically start to drool over you.

With a nice smile, you awkwardly wave at him. In return, he smiles a friendly smile and waves back.

"Hello!"

The small gesture makes you giggle and blush, causing Sam to roll his eyes and walk away.

Your Friendship

It's safe to say that your friendship was the cutest! You two just mixed like chocolate and nougat! Always laughing together, talking all day long and deep into the night. You even finished each other's sentences sometimes. Everyone knew you two were bound to end up together, but instead of telling you, they decided it was more fun to watch fate do its thing.

The Moment They Realized They Like-Like You

To tell you the truth, Jack basically fell in love with you from the first moment he saw you. He thought you were a great combination of weird, kind, funny and beautiful. You are the apple of his eye!

The Moment You Realized You Like-Like Them

Though you developed a small crush on him from the very beginning, Dean, the most protective of your brothers, made sure you two never had any alone time together. It wasn't until your brothers and Castiel left for a hunt, that you were left with Jack in the Bunker. Ignoring all of Dean's rules, you decided to sneak into his room, bring all of your favorite snacks along with you. As he tried each one, his smile would grow bigger and bigger, until finally, he turned to you, his face covered in melted chocolate, and said: "I like nougat!" That's when you knew you were done for!

First Date

You were the one who suggested it. After an hour of him trying different foods, you grabbed your radio and took him to the roof. It was your favorite spot of the Bunker. Especially at night when the stars would come out. It was there that you two laid out on a blanket while listening to music and watched as the stars twinkle against the night sky. You two talked for hours until you finally grew tired and fell asleep on his chest.