086 | What They Do/Get For Your Anniversary [Requested]

D E A N

Dean's never been the type of person to make a big deal out of important relationship dates or anniversaries. And, honestly, you aren't either. You both just find it cheesy and a little hypocritical to worship and fret over one day when you should make everyday special. However, when your first wedding anniversary rolled around, Dean decided to switch it up a bit. He insisted that you two take the day off from hunting, which was very surprising, to say the least. Dean never turns down the chance for a hunt, and neither do you. But, after sending practically the entire morning snuggled in his arms, to only later be treated to dinner and get the extremely rare chance to drive Baby, you couldn't deny the fact that you now looked forward to each future anniversary to come!

S A M

Sam, of course, is the cliche type! He always likes to make a big fuss when it comes to your anniversary or any big celebrations in general. He will start the morning with breakfast in bed, complete with your favorite foods and flowers. Taking a day off from hunting, he joins you for your afternoon run and you may or may not indulge in a quick shower together afterwards... Once the day turns into evening, he will take you into town, where he has made reservations for your favorite fancy restaurant. You could never ask for anything more perfect!

C A S T I E L

Given the fact that you're both angels, the thought of going out to dinner isn't very appealing. Instead, Castiel will take the simpler approach by having a movie marathon without the distraction of the Winchesters or Heaven. The attention to solely focused on each other and the endless amounts of movies left at your disposal. You'll cuddle up on the couch and occasionally a tickle war will break out, causing each of you to explode with laughter and smiles. By the end of the night, you are both snuggled up in bed, despite the fact that neither of you sleeps. Your head will be resting soundly against his chest, as he plays with your hair and reads to you in that low, monotone voice that you absolutely love!

G A B R I E L

You'll spend the day baking your favorite desserts together! At first, he starts out with the best intentions, wanting to impress you with his baking skills. But, about halfway through, the sink is overflowed with dishes, the kitchen is a mess, and the brownies left in the oven are burning. And where are you two? Well, let's just say, that the kitchen isn't the only room that's heating up tonight!

L U C I F E R

Lucifer stickler for tradition... He may not seem like the romantic or "Hallmark" husband type, but with the right persuasion and the right person, he's the cheesiest gift giver there ever was! Your presents always depends on the year; the first anniversary is paper, the second anniversary is cotton, the third anniversary is leather, and so on. It may sound over the top and not completely original, but you definitely appreciate his efforts!

B A L T H A Z A R

He'll take you to any place you want to go! Whether it's Paris, the city of romance, Rome, the city of food, or London, the city of dreams, it doesn't matter. He wants to spoil you and take you away from the struggles of your hunting lifestyle, even if it's only for just a day. He wants to see that sweet smile on your face again and if he has to fly to the ends of the earth to accomplish that, he'll do it! Especially, on a day as important as your anniversary!

A D A M

He'd take you to a baseball game, where he'd be sure to have them announce your special day over the big screen, accomplishing his dream of embarrassing you and making you blush all at the same time. The crowd would cheer for the two of you, and you would have to smile and say thank you, but as soon as you exit the parking lot, you playfully smack him and threaten him. He would laugh and just ignore your harsh words, before stopping at your favorite ice cream shop on the way home! Once your body is full of sugar, you start to relax again, and together you calm down your laughter and take a moment to celebrate the love you share!

C H A R L I E

You two go LARPing together! Sadly, this activity isn't something you two get to do often, especially when you're always hunting. So taking the day off to do something you both enjoy together is definitely the perfect idea for an anniversary gift. Sometimes you will play on the same team, but often, you're battling against each other. It makes things much more interesting for later on in the night...

C R O W L E Y

He gets you a new crown for every year you are together! You would think you would be sick of the same, old present each year, but the new designs Crowley presents to you each year is too good to pass up. In some ways, it's even better than jewelry! And, not only does he give you a crown, but he makes sure to treat you like a queen you are, by taking you to dinner and a show!

J A C K

Expressing new emotion is sometimes very difficult for Jack. He doesn't quite understand every thought that pops up in his mind nor does he really comprehend everything that's going on in yours. So, when he can't find the time to talk to Sam or you about his feelings, he decides to write them down on paper. His words could be anything from, "Y/N's hair looked pretty today," to "I love Y/N so much, but I don't know how to tell her." He'll date each entry, before folding it and putting it in a jewelry box. And once your anniversary comes around, he will give you the box, filled with every thought he has about you, as a gift!

*-*

A/N

I'm a little behind on requests! I'm so sorry guys! I've been very busy lately, so please bear with me!!