075 | Song Preference - Demons By Imagine Dragons *Boys* [Requested]

D E A N

Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Dean holds a lot of his secrets and feelings locked away inside of him. You knew that from the moment you first met him, he wasn't the type of guy to open up to people easily. However, sometimes it only takes a certain person to change that. That person was you. All it took was one genuine look of worry from you and he would tell you everything.

Still, some days that wasn't enough.

It lied in his eyes. His darkness, his hurt, his pain, his demons. They were laced with the green and mixed with his hidden tears. Whenever you weren't enough, you made sure to stay close to him. You made it clear to him, and everyone else for that matter, that you were there to fight his battles alongside him.

S A M

Don't want to let you down
But I am hell bound

Sam was cursed from birth. From the cradle, he was blessed with a first class ticket to hell from the devil himself. He very well knew this, yet he still let you in. Even knowing the risks, he couldn't let you go. Plus, it wasn't like you gave him much of a choice. You refused to leave his side. Even after the many warnings everyone else gave you.

Yet, you still had your doubts.

There were moments when he would get angry or frustrated, that you could see what everyone was cautioning you about. There would be fire in his eyes and his voice would growl in a way that would make your skin crawl. It was moments like that, that you understood why everyone thought he was bound for hell. However, you never gave up on him and he tried his best to never fail you. All the way to the bitter end.

C A S T I E L

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save their light

When you first came to earth, you held the same innocence that Castiel once had. A purity that he admired more than anything. The way you could see the goodness in everyone and everything you came in contact with. The way you never once met a monster you couldn't love. He swore to himself to always protect that brightness in your eyes; the spark he could get lost in for hours.

Even when they turned dark, he still tried to save their light.

There were moments where your spirits would break and the flame would flicker in your eyes. You would be tested over and over again. The evilest things in the world receptively beating against you, until finally, you would burst from the hardships. But, he would be right there. Fighting to restore the light in your heart. Always and forever.

G A B E R I E L

It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

At first, it was just a fairytale. Something he only saw in crappy romantic earth movies. But, then you came along and stole his heart with a few rounds of cold beers. From that day forward, you were intertwined in his soul. The only girl in the world that could fix his mortal wounds with just one look.

He loved you more than anything, but he knew he had to let you go.

You had become his weakness. People and monsters alike would use you to threaten him. It had soon become too dangerous to be together. So, with the last snap of his fingers, he performed his one final trick. You had lost the memory of him, but he never forgot you.

L U C I F E R

I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

God spoke of a prophecy. One where a girl would hold the power to defeat Lucifer. Only she would overpowered him in the most humanistic of ways. No war. No battles. No bloodshed. She just simply fell in love, and so did he.

However, nothing lasts forever.

Evil sometimes finds a way in the purest of places. Even in the hearts of two people in love. He slowly reverted back to his old ways, keeping it successfully hidden away from you. Until the dreaded day came where you had to face him again. This time he came to you, and with your hearts on your sleeves, you showed him the way to haven once again.

B A L T H A Z A R

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you

He tried to hide it from you at first; the fact that he was an angel. But, you secretly knew. You always got a small giggle from his efforts to hide his wings or his powers from you. He would even go as far as kissing you to distract you from your inquiries. You found it sweet that he was always trying to protect you. Angel's were not what the bible pictured. They were divine and wouldn't let a simple hunter such as yourself get in their way.

But, soul mates could never be separated.

Despite his disapproval, you expressed your love for him. All of him. Angel or not, you would never leave him. It was then and there, at the moment, he swore to shelter you for the rest of his life.

A D A M

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate

You weren't supposed to be together. Your heart once belonged to another. A man that you loved, but he didn't love you back. Everyone said you were right for each other, so you believed that. You spent three long years building a relationship with a stranger, only for it to be completely wiped away with his betrayal.

Then came Adam and you were whole again.

You both left it to fate. Not pushing the fact that there was something between the two of you. You changed with the wind, becoming friends, then best friends, then lovers. Together you found happiness and built a love that would last for eternity.

C R O W L E Y

But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

Sometimes he wished for a normal life. A dream that didn't surface until he met you. Although you were pretty settled with the life you had made with each other, Crowley wished for more. You were his queen, and his queen deserved the very best.

But with the demon that existed inside of him, it was you that had to sacrifice everything.

You gave up your soul for him and you would do it again in a heartbeat. You hid in pain site together and raised hell on earth hand in hand.

J A C K

Don't get too close
It's dark inside

There was a time when he tried to push you away. He managed to convince himself it was because he wanted to keep you save. However, what he really feared lied in his heart. Everything and everyone continued to tell him that he was a monster and that one day he would end up hurting someone. He didn't want that someone being you. So, he kept his distance and you reluctantly respected his wishes.

Yes, there was some darkness inside of him, but there was also light.

You inspired the good part of him. It just took him some time to figure that out. Together you two were unstoppable. Together you defeated the darkness inside both of your hearts.