066 | "I Love You Because. . ." [Requested]

D E A N

". . .your smile makes me melt and at that very moment your lips curl upward, I know I would be ready and willing to do anything for you. . ."

S A M

". . .you are my best friend. You are my family, my friend, my love, my world, my everything. . ."

C A S T I E L

". . .you taught me, in your own beautiful and unique way, the meaning of true love. I know now that it is more than just a look or a touch or a kiss, it's a feeling. The feeling I get went you are around me. . ."

G A B R I E L

". . .when you hug me, I understand that you are my home, so secure and peaceful. . ."

L U I C F E R

". . .you make me feel things. Emotions I never thought I would feel again. Nobody but you can make me smile, laugh or cry. No one can love me like you do. . ."

B L A T H A Z A R

". . .you're warm and comforting when I need it most. You're the sun on my rainy day. You're my northern star in the dark sky. You're my light at the end of the tunnel. And I couldn't ask for a better person to walk through life with. . ."

A D A M

". . .I know I can count on you. No matter what you will always be there for me. . ."

C H A R L I E

". . .you give me that kind of feeling people write novels about — bliss and boundless joy. . ."

C R O W L E Y

". . .you believe in my goodness and badness even when I don't. . ."

J A C K

". . .you love life. You never falter or give up. You never lose hope. You never let that spark in your eyes die, that fire I love so much. . ."